NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

How this dude Fuhrman still has a job in America is beyond my comprehension. And I think he's on TV no less :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Ahh finally a release date for the 30for30 :pimp:. Surprised it's on ABC too, but I guess they want as many viewers as possible. Hopefully it's not toned down because of that but IIRC someone posted in here that it's gotten rave reviews; some one ESPN's best work for the 30for30 series.

That was me. Dan Lebatard is the one that swears it's the best thing ESPN has produced.

IMO marcia trying to argue that The furhman tapes having nothing to do with the case is flat out silly.

She's saying that the case should be about the evidence, but the tapes directly shoe that the star witness, the person who collected the most tangible evidence, is on record saying he tampers with evidence in regards to black men. Smh

All he had to do is say no smh. I remember a girl fooled around on me and instead of saying no she chose not answer **** that *****

Vanatter taking evidence home w/ him overnight

Fung, the DNA investigator, hugging up on the defense after they roasted his ***

Fuhrman pleading the 5th when asked if he planted evidence on the Juice

....anything short of the Juice stabbing Nicole and Ron on video, that he shot himself w/ a selfie stick and then tagging himself on IG was going to lead to a not guilty. LAPD was pure trash. :x

Marcia and Darden weren't much better

This episode was too fire. I wonder what's gonna happen next week? 
laugh.gif

Everyone who has seen it says it's incredible.

You can find reviews from people out side of ESPN,

also Dan and Bomani, not exactly company men who would hype something up just becuase its ESPN. :lol:

I've been on the fence with Cuba Gooding playing OJ, but I gotta give the guy his props. He's been great in the limited time he gets compared to the other characters. The club scene, the phone call to the lawyers last week, the workout video, the football/Juice references...Absolute comedy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom