NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

This alone is cringeworthy :smh:

You got issues within you need to get over.

Your comments speak volumes and are a good example of what I'm saying. The sheer fact you can't comprehend it says everything.

You not being able to understand why they were cheering or my comments. It says everything about you.

I hope you didn't spend two hours watching part two, because you wasted your time. Yeah, they were cheering specifically for OJ and for two dead people. :lol:

Save your outrage and disgust.

Glad you enjoyed the edit.

Wasn't that major though.

It really isn't hard to understand you bro...a 3rd grader could do that.

It's just that I refuse to think like someone like you.

Shows weakness and an inability to grow up.

giphy.gif

Glad you enjoyed the edit.

Wasn't that major though.

It really isn't hard to understand you bro...a 3rd grader could do that.

It's just that I refuse to think like someone like you.

Shows weakness and an inability to grow up.

Yeah, I'm sure you can understand it.

Do you have some other deep and enlightening cliches like the brilliant and thought provoking, two wrongs don't make a right?

I'll never buy that bull **** When I hear it's about humanity when it comes to cheering for OJ beating a case he should have given his defense but all the other issues get a blind eye turned to it

Last edited:
idk what people are arguing about, but to sum it up

people lost faith in the lapd due to other cases that reeked of injustice and unfair treatment of black people.

It was already assumed that lapd planted evidence, but hearing a lead detective admit it made them lose all credibility.

This was a beloved figure, and black people was especially proud of him because he was their race, and it seemed that lots of white people were on the side of the police, not believing that it could be a set up. This is where a majority of the racial divide lies, because whites couldn't feel the impact of the heinous acts of the lapd in the past, they had no reason to not trust them.

black people remained leery of the facts that lapd provided and stood by oj's side.

black people were overjoyed b/c lapd goofed and a black man wasn't railroaded. the fact that it was murder was irrelevant. it could've been grand theft auto and black people would've had the same reaction. i see how it could appear insensitive.

I think his point was legit.

Wasn't a good look having people, blacks in particular, in jubilation for an obvious murderer.

2 wrongs never make a right.

I'd understand if it was a legit innocent man.....but OJ? Nah

did you find it as distasteful when white people hooked mark furhman up with a book deal and a job at fox news after the trial?

It is what it is. Black people had every right to cheer. And again they were cheering that racist cops/court system lost. We didn't create the crooked court system and cops. A lot of black people have been killed by racist white folks and those white folks got off. Still happens to this day. A lot of black people have been sent to prison for **** they didn't do when they didn't have the proper defense. And 1 time, 1 time they're own crooked system came back and bit them in the ***. It's funny to see how mad some white people still are about the OJ trial.

"OMG how could this happen"

"How can they not see he was guilty"

"How could our Justice system do this"

:lol:

Where y'all been for the last few decades. Oh, you didn't care cuz those people didn't look like you.

Last edited:
Seems like a viable discussion to have, but dude is just hurling insults with no point to counteract, just simply "you're too stupid, i'm superior". He actually looks like a child despite his intent.
Definitely.

It could be a viable discussion where both sides could be heard and respectful of the other.

It's been my experience in this matter, on NT, that if I feel a certain way I keep it to myself, convincing someone else is something that can't be done, personal growth and knowledge in subjects such as these will come from personal enlightenment, not my argument on the matter in the form of a 100 word post.

In light of that though, To say "I hope you aren't Black" was low, and to follow it up with "If you are White I fully expect it" is just disrespectful to every White person, period.

Last edited:
Definitely.
It could be a viable discussion where both sides could be heard and respectful of the other.
It's been my experience in this matter, on NT, that if I feel a certain way I keep it to myself, convincing someone else is something that can't be done, personal growth and knowledge in subjects such as these will come from personal enlightenment, not my argument on the matter in the form of a 100 word post.

In light of that though, To say "I hope you aren't Black" was low, and to follow it up with "If you are White I fully expect it" is just disrespectful to every White person, period.

One, we aren't a monolith. I hate the whole discussion of, they were cheering. As if I should be embarrassed and ashamed, because some people were cheering. It's so condescending. Because your news showed some people cheering doesn't mean all of us were cheering. As if some people cheering is a reflection on all of us, but that's how we're grouped and treated. And we get that. That guys comments spoke volumes, as do the people who repeat it.

If you're black and don't know why they were cheering :lol:
and yes if you're white I fully expect you to not know why they were cheering, because the way you see this country is totally different

It is what it is. Black people had every right to cheer. And again they were cheering that racist cops/court system lost. We didn't create the crooked court system and cops. A lot of black people have been killed by racist white folks and those white folks got off. Still happens to this day. A lot of black people have been sent to prison for **** they didn't do when they didn't have the proper defense. And 1 time, 1 time they're own crooked system came back and bit them in the ***. It's funny to see how mad some white people still are about the OJ trial.

"OMG how could this happen"

"How can they not see he was guilty"

"How could our Justice system do this"

:lol:

Where y'all been for the last few decades. Oh, you didn't care cuz those people didn't look like you.

:nthat:

I feel like if you can't at least understand black people's celebratory reaction to the OJ verdict, then you're completely ignorant about the history of this country and it's treatment of black folks. That's why I'm not mad at that older black lady who admitted the verdict was revenge for Rodney King. How long did that woman go thru her life watching her brothers, uncles, cousins, ect get ****** over by the system? How many times did she see the injustices brought upon her people when they didn't deserve it, without any repercussions? So when she had a chance to completely **** over that same system that gave her the power to acquit the most famous black man ever (at that point) you'd think she wouldn't take that opportunity? Come on man, don't be gullible. It is what it is.

Al of this is a moot point anyways because "they" got OJ in the end. That man will probably die in prison because some white lady couldn't get over the fact that he got away with murder, and used her judicial powers to put him away for 33 years because SHE felt like he deserved it.

What did OJ's boy say at the end of part 5?

"White Justice" :lol:

The problem I always had with the celebration of OJ getting off was not only that he wanted nothing to do with Black people, he killed 2 people. I can't rock with celebrating a killer being set free, no matter the circumstances

How come Marcia Clack looks better at her current age than she did in the 90's? Plastic surgery maybe? One thing is for sure, she looks a hell of lot better! She'd get smashed!

Back
Top Bottom