NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

It just makes no sense that OJ had 3 different lies for his finger, has no alibi for the time during the murders, was taking off to Chicago literally during the time of the murders, his shoes were at the crime scene to which he lied about owning then later confessed that it was his...

I mean it's reaaalllyyyyy hard for me to believe that he didn't do it or wasn't directly involved. I definitely see the other side and he was for sure rightly acquitted, but man I just can't see how he didn't do it. Wayyy too much connecting him to the crime scene w/o legit explanations as to why it was there.

And in regards to Nicole's being a thot or whatever, by no means was I bringing that up to suggest she deserved it. No one deserves to die like that. But her lifestyle could have been why she died in the way that she did. That matters and should have been looked at and investigated.

Also, I may be alone in this. But a very small part of me believes that the fx series, and the 30 for 30, is all part of a bigger plot to renew the public's interest in the OJ Simpson story and that he and his team know that he's getting out on parole and that they are planning some massive tell all book or interview or something for like 800k to 1 million dollars when he comes out 
laugh.gif

That one guy, "I'm not a rat [emoji]128000[/emoji], who did I rat on? Who?" One min later " Yeah, okay maybe I ratted......" Ol Rick James contradicting *** ************ :lol:

Crime of passion, or pre meditated? Marcia Clark still can't make up her mind
That's what changes everything :lol:

Either OJ is the luckiest murderer ever or he is a genius master planner with unparalleled foresight.
Yeah I've never heard about him being seen dumping bags at the airport.
Either Clark is really stupid not to ever call that guy to testify or she and the prosecution or hiding something about this alleged witness that would make him wild suspect and unreliable.

Last edited:
That one guy, "I'm not a rat [emoji]128000[/emoji], who did I rat on? Who?" One min later " Yeah, okay maybe I ratted......" Ol Rick James contradicting *** ************ :lol:

Crime of passion, or pre meditated? Marcia Clark still can't make up her mind
That's what changes everything :lol:

Either OJ is the luckiest murderer ever or he is a genius master planner with unparalleled foresight.
Yeah I've never heard about him being seen dumping bags at the airport.
Either Clark is really stupid not to ever call that guy to testify or she and the prosecution or hiding something about this alleged witness that would make him wild suspect and unreliable.

They never found what was dumped at the airport so that's probably why they never brought the witness forward.

lmao at that guy who ratted (of course that would be marcia clark's favorite person ever) , the whole memorabilia story is just so bizarre.

A bunch of rag tag henchmen who were willing to do whatever OJ said. Especially that black dude rocking the purple choppa suit.

It really was man

Rockingham tear down and stashing goods
OJ in FL foolishness
Sports memorabilia guys
Agent shadiness

So much stuff man.
Part of me felt bad for him man. But then he goes and sends his agent to reenter the yard with a camera tryna capture the "right moment" when OJ was taking his flag down.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
at how much weight his daughter put on man.
I forgot about that! Setting up his agent to be the paparazzi
roll.gif
and trying to squeeze out tears when folding the flag.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OJ basically made TMZ and the Kardashians as we know them now in one night.

:lol: Vegas judge took the stand like she was up next in the soul train line.

Last edited:
Judge sippig on the soda was very bizarre. Like. I didn't even know that was allowed on the stand. Then she just casually hit son with 3+ decades like it was nothing. I think she has a show and on the intro it boasts that she was the judge that put oj away for 33 years.

I never paid much attention to the cut on his finger fiasco; I legit don't know what type of injuries to expect if someone did something like that. People making it seem like that's a guaranteed sign of a double murder.

Part of me felt bad for him man. But then he goes and sends his agent to reenter the yard with a camera tryna capture the "right moment" when OJ was taking his flag down. :lol:

I'd like to see a camera of him in his jail cell. I'm sure OJ was putting on quite a performance practicing for the cameras and court room.

Last edited:
where to watch??? don't have access to espn app or watch espn due to ip location

where to watch??? don't have access to espn app or watch espn due to ip location

Last edited:
even changed my location through vpn...but still asking me to login to my service provider that espn authorizes...

???? i wanna watch this tonight.

even changed my location through vpn...but still asking me to login to my service provider that espn authorizes...

???? i wanna watch this tonight.
thats crazy. i watched it on my xbox one and it didnt ask me for my cable provider. im us though. 

Last edited:
yes so help a brother out....

disney sniping everything... i need some deep web links

:lol:

Only thing I can think of is Torrents. Because it's so new I doubt there will be any other streaming website that will show it.

Also, I may be alone in this. But a very small part of me believes that the fx series, and the 30 for 30, is all part of a bigger plot to renew the public's interest in the OJ Simpson story and that he and his team know that he's getting out on parole and that they are planning some massive tell all book or interview or something for like 800k to 1 million dollars when he comes out :lol:

Bruh, that is the ONLY reason why those wheels were set in motion in the first place lol. The people in "need-to-know" positions know exactly what happened that night. It's in alot of people's best interests, however, to keep the public discussion going as long as there's something to gain financially from it.

But people don't think he's getting out, I'd be surprised if the man isn't set free next year. And it's cool, so long as he doesn't eff up again. You can't be out here wildin like you're still the 80s OJ.

The LAPD and Furman can be pieces of **** and OJ can be guilty. They aren't synonymous. You can believe both. Which is what I believe. I don't think a lot of people(us) do that. Because of the LAPD and their history doesn't mean OJ is innocent or they set him up.
They went over that on Part 4
This is how i feel about Steven Avery from making a murderer.

AC's love for OJ>>> Captain America's love for Bucky

The Vegas thing was bizarre

A bunch of random Goons showed up and had no idea what they were doing :lol:

OJ was feeling himself too much tho :lol:

Even took some other memorabilia that wasn't his :lol:

:lol: at some of the comments in here about Goldman's dad.

Loved this 30 for 30, incredible stuff and incredible interviews.

Myndude was rapping

Wendy williams wanted the juice

Goldman was vindictive peep the stage coach robber stache

Its was like making a murderer but in reverse

Oj found out he was black

After all this they ain't letting Orenthal out

I wouldn't let his asce out

That man needs to pay for his crimes for the rest of his life

Back
Top Bottom