NT SURVIVAL PICK EM - MAKE THOSE PICKS

I tied with someone last year.
pimp.gif

Good list of people signed up... DeadSet... You should try to float this thread to the first page a day before games start.... I remember last year every week there was 2-3-4 people that forgot to make their pick and got eliminated.

Good list of people signed up... DeadSet... You should try to float this thread to the first page a day before games start.... I remember last year every week there was 2-3-4 people that forgot to make their pick and got eliminated.

Not sure if you guys agree with me or not, but I think it would be awesome if everyone used their NT screen names....just so we know who is who. I am all for a clever, funny fantasy team name....but when there are 50 people in a contest, you have no idea who is who.

Not sure if you guys agree with me or not, but I think it would be awesome if everyone used their NT screen names....just so we know who is who. I am all for a clever, funny fantasy team name....but when there are 50 people in a contest, you have no idea who is who.

Originally Posted by dland24

Yea I just use "Fraij" on my NT fantasy/pick em games... Most people do I think too but if not there should be a list of who is who as well.

Yea I just use "Fraij" on my NT fantasy/pick em games... Most people do I think too but if not there should be a list of who is who as well.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

yeah i think this is a good idea

DeadSet... You should try to float this thread to the first page a day before games start.... I remember last year every week there was 2-3-4 people that forgot to make their pick and got eliminated.
word. i'll try my best to bump it before the first set of games each week

yeah i think this is a good idea

DeadSet... You should try to float this thread to the first page a day before games start.... I remember last year every week there was 2-3-4 people that forgot to make their pick and got eliminated.
word. i'll try my best to bump it before the first set of games each week

Back
Top Bottom