NT SURVIVAL PICK EM - MAKE THOSE PICKS

hmmm

lemme try and find a direct link or something. or if you can pm your email, that might work best

hmmm

lemme try and find a direct link or something. or if you can pm your email, that might work best

hmmm

hmmm

Originally Posted by toine2983

Hey deadset what am I doing wrong?

-  I go to yahoo
- Click fantasy
- Click football
- Click join a league
- Click join custom
- Put in league ID and password
- Get error message.

You sure you aren't going to the fantasy football rather than survival pick em??  They are under 2 different things.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Hey deadset what am I doing wrong?

-  I go to yahoo
- Click fantasy
- Click football
- Click join a league
- Click join custom
- Put in league ID and password
- Get error message.

You sure you aren't going to the fantasy football rather than survival pick em??  They are under 2 different things.

^ Yeah I was going to the wrong place.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I'm in.
pimp.gif

^ Yeah I was going to the wrong place.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I'm in.
pimp.gif

They have a filter that blocks everything with Fantasy at my job, so I have to do it on my phone
laugh.gif
smh.gif

They have a filter that blocks everything with Fantasy at my job, so I have to do it on my phone
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I remember back in high school all the good websites with games and @$#+ were blocked. Until one day we found out about this website that you can go on, type whatever web address you want and it would work. Anybody know what I'm talking about? I forget what the name of it was, its been a while

I remember back in high school all the good websites with games and @$#+ were blocked. Until one day we found out about this website that you can go on, type whatever web address you want and it would work. Anybody know what I'm talking about? I forget what the name of it was, its been a while

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

i remember using that too....i'd like to know what it is as well, and if it still exists...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

i remember using that too....i'd like to know what it is as well, and if it still exists...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom