NT SURVIVAL PICK EM - MAKE THOSE PICKS

bump

GET YOUR PICKS IN FOR WEEK ONE...picks are DUE PRIOR TO THE THURSDAY NIGHT GAME!

bump

GET YOUR PICKS IN FOR WEEK ONE...picks are DUE PRIOR TO THE THURSDAY NIGHT GAME!

Allllready. If you want to do money then we should say it here and screen cap. Winner gets 5 pay pal from
Everyone involved.

Sounds good?

Allllready. If you want to do money then we should say it here and screen cap. Winner gets 5 pay pal from
Everyone involved.

Sounds good?

I'm in!

&(^# this easy picking nonsense.. Washington over Dallas in week 1 is my pick!!

if we lose
laugh.gif

I'm in!

if we lose
laugh.gif

i think it's too late to do for money--with a day left, highly doubt we'll be able to get everyone in on it.

I like the idea of changing one's avy or sig according to how the winner wants it. (within NT limits).
Hell, the winner should be able to control everyones avy or sig for a month

just an idea

i think it's too late to do for money--with a day left, highly doubt we'll be able to get everyone in on it.

I like the idea of changing one's avy or sig according to how the winner wants it. (within NT limits).
Hell, the winner should be able to control everyones avy or sig for a month

just an idea

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I'm in!

if we lose
laugh.gif
are you kidding me? you bums got me eliminated hella early last year against DETROIT!!!
laugh.gif

i agree, probably too late (and definitely too tough to enforce) for money.

the sig stuff works. im down to have the person who wins make a sig for me for a month....

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I'm in!

if we lose
laugh.gif
are you kidding me? you bums got me eliminated hella early last year against DETROIT!!!
laugh.gif

i agree, probably too late (and definitely too tough to enforce) for money.

the sig stuff works. im down to have the person who wins make a sig for me for a month....

Back
Top Bottom