NT SURVIVAL PICK EM - MAKE THOSE PICKS

2 for 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Picked the Eagles over the Lions. Felt the Lions had a chance once the game started and was obviously pulling for them and wish they had won, but I am still in this.

you really picked against ur team? suspect fan...even tho it is the lions...

Picked the Eagles over the Lions. Felt the Lions had a chance once the game started and was obviously pulling for them and wish they had won, but I am still in this.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

The Rams came close to eliminating me.
laugh.gif

Man.
laugh.gif

I was keeping track of that game. I saw the Raiders go up 16-7 late in the game and I thought it was in the bag, then I checked a while later and it was a 2 point game.

Had me sweating bullets.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

The Rams came close to eliminating me.
laugh.gif

Man.
laugh.gif

I was keeping track of that game. I saw the Raiders go up 16-7 late in the game and I thought it was in the bag, then I checked a while later and it was a 2 point game.

Had me sweating bullets.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

yea I know... but we had Hill going in as our qb and i figured Vick would light up our defense. 

Originally Posted by youngmoney

yea I know... but we had Hill going in as our qb and i figured Vick would light up our defense. 

I went with the safe Green Bay pick. I checked their schedule and there was no other game that I saw them as a "lock" so I decided this was the week to use them.

I went with the safe Green Bay pick. I checked their schedule and there was no other game that I saw them as a "lock" so I decided this was the week to use them.

There are two games this week coming up that if picked no one will get out. No brainers.

There are two games this week coming up that if picked no one will get out. No brainers.

This shizz is fun, gives me one more game to be intrested in while im watching my skins at bdubs

This shizz is fun, gives me one more game to be intrested in while im watching my skins at bdubs

Second straight week the Raiders gave me a scare.
laugh.gif

Thank you Janikowski.
pimp.gif

Second straight week the Raiders gave me a scare.
laugh.gif

Thank you Janikowski.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom