NT SURVIVAL PICK EM - MAKE THOSE PICKS

This is a hard week......again, because its early and you dont know what to expect yet.

The matchups this week are too close to call.

Oak VS stl.....both weak @%@ teams, too hard to choose just one. (i would pick ANY team against the rams........BUT the Raiders because they are just as bad)

Jets VS patriots.......2 good teams, another defensive game i think, patriots secondary looks cool,but jets offense looks like crap.

Colts VS Giants..........might pick the colts, but then again, they just lost to houston, dont know what to expect.

The only game i can say might be for sure is the Packers > Bills or Saints > 49ers( but you dont know what to expect from them either, they played like garbage last week, but their D looks like #1 on paper)

I have a feeling allot of people will be eliminated this week.

This is a hard week......again, because its early and you dont know what to expect yet.

The matchups this week are too close to call.

Oak VS stl.....both weak @%@ teams, too hard to choose just one. (i would pick ANY team against the rams........BUT the Raiders because they are just as bad)

Jets VS patriots.......2 good teams, another defensive game i think, patriots secondary looks cool,but jets offense looks like crap.

Colts VS Giants..........might pick the colts, but then again, they just lost to houston, dont know what to expect.

The only game i can say might be for sure is the Packers > Bills or Saints > 49ers( but you dont know what to expect from them either, they played like garbage last week, but their D looks like #1 on paper)

I have a feeling allot of people will be eliminated this week.

Originally Posted by retro330

Go philly, cant belive i just said that

Yup.....im going with philly  too.
Mostly because Shaun Hill is Detroits QB and Vick is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by retro330

Go philly, cant belive i just said that

Yup.....im going with philly  too.
Mostly because Shaun Hill is Detroits QB and Vick is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rams came close to eliminating me.
laugh.gif

Picked the Eagles over the Lions. Felt the Lions had a chance once the game started and was obviously pulling for them and wish they had won, but I am still in this.

Picked the Eagles over the Lions. Felt the Lions had a chance once the game started and was obviously pulling for them and wish they had won, but I am still in this.

Back
Top Bottom