NT SURVIVAL PICK EM - MAKE THOSE PICKS

bring on wk 5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

saints almost did me in
30t6p3b.gif

Man I wish for once that the team I picked won in decisive fashion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

saints almost did me in
30t6p3b.gif

Man I wish for once that the team I picked won in decisive fashion.
laugh.gif

Anyone else really having a lot of trouble picking a game this week?

I really want to go with Bears over Panthers (Julius Peppers will want to tear the Panthers a new one, and the Bears O-Line struggles with good D-Lines and the Panthers D-Line is nothing to write home about).... however, the game is in Carolina and I'd only be willing to do it if Jay Cutler plays. I really don't know who I'm going to pick.
ohwell.gif

I really want to go with Bears over Panthers (Julius Peppers will want to tear the Panthers a new one, and the Bears O-Line struggles with good D-Lines and the Panthers D-Line is nothing to write home about).... however, the game is in Carolina and I'd only be willing to do it if Jay Cutler plays. I really don't know who I'm going to pick.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

ohwell.gif
and as a vikes fan you want them to lose...i hope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

ohwell.gif
and as a vikes fan you want them to lose...i hope
laugh.gif

Piece of #@%$ Bengals.
mad.gif

How the *@$! do you blow a 7 point lead at home against the friggin' Buccaneers?

Oh I know, your garbage %*% QB throws two picks that lead to the game tying TD and the game winning FG.
indifferent.gif

Piece of #@%$ Bengals.
mad.gif

How the *@$! do you blow a 7 point lead at home against the friggin' Buccaneers?

Oh I know, your garbage %*% QB throws two picks that lead to the game tying TD and the game winning FG.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Piece of #@%$ Bengals.
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
QFMFT

CARSON FACEPALMER
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Piece of #@%$ Bengals.
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
QFMFT

CARSON FACEPALMER
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Deadset being the threadstarter but not making his pick this week.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Deadset being the threadstarter but not making his pick this week.

bengals are the reason for over hlaf the knock outs i bet

and why in the world you yall pick them after they lost to the browns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

bengals are the reason for over hlaf the knock outs i bet

and why in the world you yall pick them after they lost to the browns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif