NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

Who Cares? If thats what he likes, then so be it. They seem really happy with each other. Btw Hump is a ladies man, when he played here in Toronto for the Raptors chicks were all over him

Who Cares? If thats what he likes, then so be it. They seem really happy with each other. Btw Hump is a ladies man, when he played here in Toronto for the Raptors chicks were all over him

sadly this only gives the Kardashian train more steam...

i'm ready for their time to be over...

glad she finally got what she was looking for now we have to hear about how happy and excited she is instead of how desperate she is to be someones wife

hopefully this goes better than her first marriage

sadly this only gives the Kardashian train more steam...

i'm ready for their time to be over...

glad she finally got what she was looking for now we have to hear about how happy and excited she is instead of how desperate she is to be someones wife

hopefully this goes better than her first marriage

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Lamar Odom is a household name in the NBA and considered one of the best 6th men in the league (won the award this year) with championship rings, and he's married to ol' grizzly bear Khloe Kardashian...And Kris Humphries is a no name NBA player that is only known by die hard NBA fans and plays on one of the worst teams in the NBA and marries the best lookin' sister in the family? If I was on the Lakers I would clown on Lamar every chance I got

Edit: How much longer till there's a Kim and Kris show like they did with Khloe and Lamar? I give it 3 months before the commercials are on E!
you make it seem like Khloe is ugly. id smash, she has her days. if she took care of herself she can look good all day everyday but at times she looks fat and pale.

Green Hornet was fine for what it was, but try watching it after Dark Knight.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Lamar Odom is a household name in the NBA and considered one of the best 6th men in the league (won the award this year) with championship rings, and he's married to ol' grizzly bear Khloe Kardashian...And Kris Humphries is a no name NBA player that is only known by die hard NBA fans and plays on one of the worst teams in the NBA and marries the best lookin' sister in the family? If I was on the Lakers I would clown on Lamar every chance I got

Edit: How much longer till there's a Kim and Kris show like they did with Khloe and Lamar? I give it 3 months before the commercials are on E!
you make it seem like Khloe is ugly. id smash, she has her days. if she took care of herself she can look good all day everyday but at times she looks fat and pale.

Green Hornet was fine for what it was, but try watching it after Dark Knight.
nerd.gif

seems like a fishy way to get attendance up in brooklyn. have the socialites of NY at the games n what not hov,beyonce,kardashians...couple more cameras now that they have a squad n wanna rebuild the image of the team

their record after the deron williams trade was great

seems like a fishy way to get attendance up in brooklyn. have the socialites of NY at the games n what not hov,beyonce,kardashians...couple more cameras now that they have a squad n wanna rebuild the image of the team

their record after the deron williams trade was great

Back
Top Bottom