NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

forget people seeing her have sex,
everyone has seen her being boring in bed, like way boring.
I think shes a 10, but that tape was so wack, guys probably get tired of her early.
+
and I delete/destroy tapes I make with my sig other, just enjoy "filming"
if you do it with birds, w/e, that's wayyy different.
she was rich, with a famous father, and famous friends... allowing tapes, and rumors (don't forget stories about 3somes cosigned by her former friends) to slip out?
that's a skeeo... that's not a regular girl, that's not a girl that acts like "average" guys.

and Kim got paid when that tape released, so in a way she supported it in the end.

I think shes a 10, but that tape was so wack, guys probably get tired of her early.
+
she was rich, with a famous father, and famous friends... allowing tapes, and rumors (don't forget stories about 3somes cosigned by her former friends) to slip out?
that's a skeeo... that's not a regular girl, that's not a girl that acts like "average" guys.

and Kim got paid when that tape released, so in a way she supported it in the end.

Also, if I was Kris, I would feel a certain way with fulfilling her fantasy. She talked nonstop about how she NEEDS to get married and/or to have a baby. So essentially anyone could have been in that spot. Kris shouldn't feel special to be in that seat, because it was the situation that she has been yearning for. Not THAT man in particular.

Also, the ring costed more than Kris was actually paid this season.

Also, if I was Kris, I would feel a certain way with fulfilling her fantasy. She talked nonstop about how she NEEDS to get married and/or to have a baby. So essentially anyone could have been in that spot. Kris shouldn't feel special to be in that seat, because it was the situation that she has been yearning for. Not THAT man in particular.

Also, the ring costed more than Kris was actually paid this season.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

+

too much truth being spoken here

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

+

too much truth being spoken here

^ from what i'm reading the ring may have been donated by Loraine Schwartz? for the publicity...she usually lends Kim jewelry for the red carpet and such

these are the Kardashians...things aren't always what they seem...i bet her mom had a hand in it & of course it will be on their show on E so E will probably end up paying for the wedding like they did Khloe's

i do agree...she would have taken the proposal from whoever it came from...i didn't know they've only been together 6 months

Kris kinda came up tho...he's about to be getting that non-NBA money from the show and all the lil ventures the Kardashians are in their mom even manages Lamar now
laugh.gif

^ from what i'm reading the ring may have been donated by Loraine Schwartz? for the publicity...she usually lends Kim jewelry for the red carpet and such

these are the Kardashians...things aren't always what they seem...i bet her mom had a hand in it & of course it will be on their show on E so E will probably end up paying for the wedding like they did Khloe's

i do agree...she would have taken the proposal from whoever it came from...i didn't know they've only been together 6 months

Kris kinda came up tho...he's about to be getting that non-NBA money from the show and all the lil ventures the Kardashians are in their mom even manages Lamar now
laugh.gif

i would wife, she been around...but what girl hasnt? yall trying to wife some virgins? where they at...???

i would wife, she been around...but what girl hasnt? yall trying to wife some virgins? where they at...???

Yo she was beasting to trap some poor simp.

Smartest one was Reggie Bush... use that *%+! and have his way with her and when she thinks he's going to propose... bail on her
laugh.gif

Yo she was beasting to trap some poor simp.

Smartest one was Reggie Bush... use that *%+! and have his way with her and when she thinks he's going to propose... bail on her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So let me get this right, someone that takes into consideration her sex tape as a reason NOT to be in a relationship with her is irrational?

The point isn't that she was recorded. The point is that it is a public thing. Everyone has seen her being slutted out on camera.

On a smaller scale, if I knew a local girl was on Homegrown Freaks, of course I would deduct points from her overall rating. That somehow makes me 12 years old and/or irrational? Really?

Damn, dudes getting on other dudes for holding some sense of standards now?
I can agree with this.
Kay...just cuz your girl/ex's probably has sex tapes floating around doesn't mean we have to join you in your misery.  I would def think twice about a girl that has been filmed and nonetheless is made public.  To me that show's immaturity, some negative values, and on top of that/because of that she probably feels some regret so she'll probably be a hardass when it comes to future relationships because she wants to overturn that "tainted apple" image.

Given that everyone was young and has done some stupid things in their life...still i'd rather get with an 8 with a cleaner slate than a 10 that's been "seen".  Physicality speaking.

Back
Top Bottom