NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I dont understand how some of yall are judging her based on her past and a sex tape... Yall aint never made a sex tape with yall main chick?....Plus that was over 4 years ago...

Believe me, if your girl is over 21, and has an Ex-bf....she's been recorded having sex with that ex at least once...

She dates as many men as your average 31-year-old woman, her dirt is just put in the streets because of her celebrity status...
I'll need some proof

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I dont understand how some of yall are judging her based on her past and a sex tape... Yall aint never made a sex tape with yall main chick?....Plus that was over 4 years ago...

Believe me, if your girl is over 21, and has an Ex-bf....she's been recorded having sex with that ex at least once...

She dates as many men as your average 31-year-old woman, her dirt is just put in the streets because of her celebrity status...
I'll need some proof

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So let me get this right, someone that takes into consideration her sex tape as a reason NOT to be in a relationship with her is irrational?

The point isn't that she was recorded. The point is that it is a public thing. Everyone has seen her being slutted out on camera.

On a smaller scale, if I knew a local girl was on Homegrown Freaks, of course I would deduct points from her overall rating. That somehow makes me 12 years old and/or irrational? Really?

Damn, dudes getting on other dudes for holding some sense of standards now?
I can agree with this.
Kay...just cuz your girl/ex's probably has sex tapes floating around doesn't mean we have to join you in your misery.  I would def think twice about a girl that has been filmed and nonetheless is made public.  To me that show's immaturity, some negative values, and on top of that/because of that she probably feels some regret so she'll probably be a hardass when it comes to future relationships because she wants to overturn that "tainted apple" image.

Given that everyone was young and has done some stupid things in their life...still i'd rather get with an 8 with a cleaner slate than a 10 that's been "seen".  Physicality speaking.

I wonder if he ever seen the Ray J video
roll.gif

This chick is dumb whack because she has no personality whatsoever. Dudes just hit, quit, and leave the scene. Also, this girl lives in the spotlight constantly, harassed by the media and these dudes bailed on her because of that too. It's a stressful life where privacy is non-existent. That is no way to live. I don't even see them getting married because Humphries will eventually get tired of the broad quick like they all did. And if I'm wrong, then she and the herb belong together.

This chick is dumb whack because she has no personality whatsoever. Dudes just hit, quit, and leave the scene. Also, this girl lives in the spotlight constantly, harassed by the media and these dudes bailed on her because of that too. It's a stressful life where privacy is non-existent. That is no way to live. I don't even see them getting married because Humphries will eventually get tired of the broad quick like they all did. And if I'm wrong, then she and the herb belong together.

lol @ his face.

Dude got NO buns in HS. you could tell. All American chin %%* dude.....

Son is all clutching her up in pics.

lol @ his face.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

lol @ his face.

he probably didnt smash alot..and when you smash a broad like Kim K eventho the sex game is wack..its over simpfest 2011

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

lol @ his face.

he probably didnt smash alot..and when you smash a broad like Kim K eventho the sex game is wack..its over simpfest 2011

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

So let me get this right, someone that takes into consideration her sex tape as a reason NOT to be in a relationship with her is irrational?

The point isn't that she was recorded. The point is that it is a public thing. Everyone has seen her being slutted out on camera.

On a smaller scale, if I knew a local girl was on Homegrown Freaks, of course I would deduct points from her overall rating. That somehow makes me 12 years old and/or irrational? Really?

I can agree with this.
Kay...just cuz your girl/ex's probably has sex tapes floating around doesn't mean we have to join you in your misery.  I would def think twice about a girl that has been filmed and nonetheless is made public.  To me that show's immaturity, some negative values, and on top of that/because of that she probably feels some regret so she'll probably be a hardass when it comes to future relationships because she wants to overturn that "tainted apple" image.

Given that everyone was young and has done some stupid things in their life...still i'd rather get with an 8 with a cleaner slate than a 10 that's been "seen".  Physicality speaking.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I can agree with this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockAJs

roll.gif
Dudes acting like a chick has never done sexual activities with a ex boyfriend / husband before. If Ray J didn't grow a vagina after Kim tossed him the deuces it would probably still be under wraps, it don't make her poisoned cuz it's not. 

roll.gif
Dudes acting like a chick has never done sexual activities with a ex boyfriend / husband before. If Ray J didn't grow a vagina after Kim tossed him the deuces it would probably still be under wraps, it don't make her poisoned cuz it's not. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
Sigh, if that is what you get out of anything we are saying then you can have this victory.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
Sigh, if that is what you get out of anything we are saying then you can have this victory.

Back
Top Bottom