NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by bonafide125

He won.

lulz @ not marrying him cause ray j, reggie, & hollywood dun smashed.
The $$$ alone makes her instantly wifeable, f that other bs .

That $$$ be a trap believe that.  Plus, I got enuff of my own to be nice and secure.  All Praises due to the Father.  No need to rely on a rich broad to float my habits.  

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by bonafide125

He won.

lulz @ not marrying him cause ray j, reggie, & hollywood dun smashed.
The $$$ alone makes her instantly wifeable, f that other bs .

That $$$ be a trap believe that.  Plus, I got enuff of my own to be nice and secure.  All Praises due to the Father.  No need to rely on a rich broad to float my habits.  

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by Smedroc

that pebble cost 2mill apparently...
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
cheezus christ!!
sick.gif
eek.gif

Lamar Odom is a household name in the NBA and considered one of the best 6th men in the league (won the award this year) with championship rings, and he's married to ol' grizzly bear Khloe Kardashian...And Kris Humphries is a no name NBA player that is only known by die hard NBA fans and plays on one of the worst teams in the NBA and marries the best lookin' sister in the family? If I was on the Lakers I would clown on Lamar every chance I got

Edit: How much longer till there's a Kim and Kris show like they did with Khloe and Lamar? I give it 3 months before the commercials are on E!

Lamar Odom is a household name in the NBA and considered one of the best 6th men in the league (won the award this year) with championship rings, and he's married to ol' grizzly bear Khloe Kardashian...And Kris Humphries is a no name NBA player that is only known by die hard NBA fans and plays on one of the worst teams in the NBA and marries the best lookin' sister in the family? If I was on the Lakers I would clown on Lamar every chance I got

Edit: How much longer till there's a Kim and Kris show like they did with Khloe and Lamar? I give it 3 months before the commercials are on E!

People magazine photo shoot announcing the engagement always bodes well for the future of the marriage.

People magazine photo shoot announcing the engagement always bodes well for the future of the marriage.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

you make it seem like Khloe is ugly. id smash, she has her days. if she took care of herself she can look good all day everyday but at times she looks fat and pale.

Back
Top Bottom