NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by HARM

BECAUSE HE'S NIGERIAN AND STYLIN ON MOST.

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE AFRICANS WHO ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JUNGLES HUNTING ANIMALS...  
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

#WHOHURTYOU
NEVER BEEN HURT. LIKE I SAID, THOSE SAME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I'M AFRICAN WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE THEY SAY THESE THINGS AROUND ME BUT I'M QUICK TO CHECK THEM ON IT.

You sound hurt to me buddy ..
But I've met plenty of africans who have the same attitude that solewoman talks about ..

Hell I heard from many of their own mouth that they are TOLD not to trust/deal african americans/blacks and they don't ..

Alot of them treally do think they better than blacks 
ohwell.gif

They don't eem consider us as African descendents ( not that I'm mad .. I don't consider myself one either )

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant believe i used to care about some comments on NT ...i encourage it now..some of these reasons make 0 sense ...make up more reasons not to like me...im liven my dreams feeding my family and loving life.god bless you

#WHOHURTYOU
NEVER BEEN HURT. LIKE I SAID, THOSE SAME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I'M AFRICAN WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE THEY SAY THESE THINGS AROUND ME BUT I'M QUICK TO CHECK THEM ON IT.

But I've met plenty of africans who have the same attitude that solewoman talks about ..

Hell I heard from many of their own mouth that they are TOLD not to trust/deal african americans/blacks and they don't ..

ohwell.gif

They don't eem consider us as African descendents ( not that I'm mad .. I don't consider myself one either )

OK.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant believe i used to care about some comments on NT ...i encourage it now..some of these reasons make 0 sense ...make up more reasons not to like me...im liven my dreams feeding my family and loving life.god bless you

ORLY?

^lol

we are all entitled to our opinions naturally as an african and me as an american we are biased to our side.

Spoiler [+]
me and harm are right though

and btw no one cares if wale is Nigerian most nt'ers probably didnt even know that for them to not like him.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Vato ridiculo

I just figured it was a couple DMV cats that had issues and people just caught mob mentality and jumped on the hater wagon.

I have no ill will towards the man and I like some of his music as well.

Keep reppin' NT though. I can rock with that.

I just figured it was a couple DMV cats that had issues and people just caught mob mentality and jumped on the hater wagon.

I have no ill will towards the man and I like some of his music as well.

Keep reppin' NT though. I can rock with that.

ohwell.gif

OK.
Get this flannel wearin' @#+*# outta here 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

ohwell.gif

OK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

ohwell.gif

OK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
POINT PROVEN. SMH.
pimp.gif

I see no reason to hate on a man i dont even know, but I'm almost certain I had a convo with wale on here at some point but dude seems like he's cool, I listen to most of his music but I really like the fact that he's a NTer that made it big it gives me hope that someone like me or other NTers on here can make it big and get money doing what they love. Props to wale.

Top 6 Reasons NT hates Wale
1. He Is famous, and 'fake'
2. He's a 'douce', cuz u guys obviously hang with dude on the daily
3. He's African, Nobody likes Africans right? ( Dam i'm Nigerian)
4. He's not Nigerian enough cuz he should be wearing cultural attire and rapping in Yoruba
5. Since he joined MMG, all were gonna hear is ignorant stuff now
6. We could go on for days...

True Reason:
1. Some of u hav legit reasons to hate but most are either salty or hating bcuz ur bored and want to get a celebrity's response. U might even want to tell the story at a dinner party and get a couple Cool Story Bros

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I see no reason to hate on a man i dont even know, but I'm almost certain I had a convo with wale on here at some point but dude seems like he's cool, I listen to most of his music but I really like the fact that he's a NTer that made it big it gives me hope that someone like me or other NTers on here can make it big and get money doing what they love. Props to wale.

13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif

this might be the best response thussfar

Originally Posted by Rick2345

This

Back
Top Bottom