NT: Need a little female advice...

ill since 92

Banned
I'll post pics if i get helpful responses. if yall just clown yall not getting $%#$
laugh.gif
keep in mind im a senior in HS so im younger than majority of dudes on here.

So 2 days ago, me and my good friend were chillin after school. The bell had just rung so everyone was still coming outside. Then probably one of the baddestchicks in the school came up to me. In my mind i'm like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
. This girl is the complete package. Pretty face, nice hair, DD's and areal nice backside
pimp.gif
. So she comes up to me and says hey can i have a hugout of the blue and of course i give her one. keep in mind i've never said a single word to this chick before. me and my homie continue our discussion, imake a few jokes and i get her giggling and $%#$... soon my friend had to go and i was about to be alone with this chick but right after he left i made a dumbmove and walked away after my friend called me to help him find some other chick he was looking for
smh.gif

I wanna talk to this chick again, but she intimidates the living hell out of me. I feel like if i go up to her ima stutter like that dude from the bills inthat postgame interview...
sick.gif
or even worse have a long @$# awkward silent moment.
alien.gif
i'm a shy dude and i always let the females come to me so i dont really go up tofemales like that. just not me. I'm pretty sure she thinks i'm cute because i honestly tend to get a lot of girls. always have
nerd.gif
. but i'm still not 100% positive. i dont wanna embarrass myself. we dont have any classestogether and i really only see her in the main hall or at lunch. i feel like i gotta do or say something though because i refuse to let this opprotunity passme up
smh.gif

any advice/tips?

Let her talk. take cues from that. Let her talk about herself.

Dont sweat the box and be relaxed and cool.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

^^^Follow this advice

Its all done...

Just gotta tell her "sup"

if your really nervous pretend she's one of your friends (guy)

get her # and use txting to ur advantage.

that way u can get in the first conversations w/o being in person and u'll be more comfortable with her.

then smash.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Its all done...

what do you mean by this
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I laugh because i used to be the same way and passed on a lot ofgirls.
Just go up to her and start a conversation she already came up to YOU and asked for a hug outta the blue right?
Thats a clear sign shes digging you. just be confident and do ur thing.
/

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Its all done...

great advice.

"sup"

works every time homie. u be crushin box in no time.

Originally Posted by pip777

^^^Follow this advice
Basically. But the hard part is done. She already feelin u. Also, u made her laugh so she thinks ur funny, use that to your advantage since u knowit works. Sometimes it's best to just step outside yaself and view the situation. Don't overthink and go w/ the gut when needed. As soon as u secondguess urself, it's no bueno for u.

Another thing, DON'T PUT THE VJJ ON A PEDASTAL. Yea ol girl maybe ur idea of the total package, but at the end of the day, she just another female u'reatrracted to.

how u gonna demand advice befor posting pix? EFF that! im not reading that essay you wrote till i see some pix!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^Follow this advice
Basically. But the hard part is done. She already feelin u. Also, u made her laugh so she thinks ur funny, use that to your advantage since u know it works. Sometimes it's best to just step outside yaself and view the situation. Don't overthink and go w/ the gut when needed. As soon as u second guess urself, it's no bueno for u.

Another thing, DON'T PUT THE VJJ ON A PEDASTAL. Yea ol girl maybe ur idea of the total package, but at the end of the day, she just another female u're atrracted to.
This

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^Follow this advice
Basically. But the hard part is done. She already feelin u. Also, u made her laugh so she thinks ur funny, use that to your advantage since u know it works. Sometimes it's best to just step outside yaself and view the situation. Don't overthink and go w/ the gut when needed. As soon as u second guess urself, it's no bueno for u.

Another thing, DON'T PUT THE VJJ ON A PEDASTAL. Yea ol girl maybe ur idea of the total package, but at the end of the day, she just another female u're atrracted to.

And please do follow through..I think I speak for most older peeps on here when they say they regret not getting at that "one" girl(s). That give mea hug bit is one of the oldest tricks in the book
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
it says a lot without having to do a lot.

Maybe tomorrow you should walk by her in the hall and compliment something she's wearing (while with your "group" or something)

Keep it moving, but give her "the smile"...unless she pulls you over for a chat or hug (DON'T leave then...no matter where your friends aregoing)

That should ease some of your shyness you have towards her.

imma post em after the update im away from the computer posting from ipod. i got u dudes though NTers honor
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom