NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Updated for Pro. who takes SP Kevin Gausman

@woody2626 OF Lorenzo Cain
@Proshares Wilson Ramos
@Be Easy 2B Brandon Philips
@Paul Is On Tilt 1B Lucas Duda
@****dog16 OF Angel Pagan
@dland24 LF Khris Davis
@Elpablo21 OF AJ Pollock
@Elpablo21 Matt Shoemaker
@dland24 SP Wei-Yin Chen
@****dog16 SP Jorge De La Rosa
@Paul Is On Tilt RP Greg Holland
@Be Easy Charlie Blackmon
@Proshares Kevin Gausman

Last edited:

People drafting at the end > People drafting in the middle or beginning

We stay keeping things moving!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It wouldn't be right if your 20,000th post didnt have a laughing smiley in it @Paul Is On Tilt.  My man. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
1 question. How do I get in on this the next time you do one?

just commit to being on here regularly so you don't have to get autopicked a bunch of times. once or twice is fine and understandable...but it's nice to have people who are regular posters so they don't hold up the draft

Saw the thread title, thought for sure we moved quick and I was AP'd today :rofl: . Glad to see that wasn't the case.

Went to the Giants/Jets game last minute, so I haven't been around all day.

Last edited:
CP you've got my picks, just go down the list whenever I'm up. Don't think I'll be around much this weekend.

I got you.

I'm going to forward the list to Pro too just as back up.

Chances are tho, we may not make it to you this weekend anyways. :\ But, maybe we'll get lucky.

1 question. How do I get in on this the next time you do one?
just commit to being on here regularly so you don't have to get autopicked a bunch of times. once or twice is fine and understandable...but it's nice to have people who are regular posters so they don't hold up the draft
I nominate him to take over Woody's team if Pro, CP, DSA, Be Easy, and all other members of the Redraft agree. Better than an AP that stalls all momentum. As long as Notorious promises to be diligent.

Back
Top Bottom