NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

we making moves today fellas

eh well maybe not didnt realize 20 picks were made yesterday 

Last edited:
From now on AP's should be middle relievers. See if that doesn't help folks get their picks in better. :lol:

He is busy with the god damn Kevin Love press conference. And yes I am bitter. 
laugh.gif

I did.  Klay is going to want a max contract after the season.  I would much rather have built around Steph/Love than Steph/Klay.  I am not trying to minimize Klay's value.  I know he is very good.  But Love is a superstar....and I dont know that Klay ever reaches that level.

Plus it would have been nice to dump David Lee.

From now on AP's should be middle relievers. See if that doesn't help folks get their picks in better. :lol:

You're better than I am. When we first started this, my thought was to have AP's completely miss their selection and have them grab from the scrapheap after the draft was over. But, I thought that would have scared people off :lol:

Was the deal simply Klay + Lee, or wasn't Barnes included in that as well?

Klay-Lee I would do. I wouldn't do Klay, Lee, and Barnes. At that point you're just wearin yourself thin.

You're better than I am. When we first started this, my thought was to have AP's completely miss their selection and have them grab from the scrapheap after the draft was over. But, I thought that would have scared people off :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Damn bruh, from now on you shall be known as Lord Rodger. :lol:

Hmm, so @erupt107th is up. He sent me a PM with 3 names for his first pick and I really don't blame him for specifying if it was for both picks :lol: one name is left so if his time expires, I think it would be fair to give him his pick from the PM...no?

Back
Top Bottom