NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Everything updated.

ooiron manoo ooiron manoo is on the clock until 10:52AM ET tomorrow AM.

I'm probably checking out for the night in a few, so if we get picks in just do us all a favor and mention the person who is up next.

I've wavered a little from where I wanted to go, but I think when it's all done, my plan will be pretty different from others. :lol:

But I wanted Lester really bad. I had Richards and another guy as my fall backs, but Lester was my round 2 target. Autopick. :smh:

Good pick with Richards. He was going to be my selection but at the end I said screw it and went with the younger Quintana....I'm all scared on how some of the arms will project on the show 14.

I swear I had 3 targets lined up and they all went in chronological order right in front of me :smh:

Wainwright
Lester
Hayward

Last edited:
^ You were JUST about to get AP'ed. I literally just finished updating the WAR rankings and taking out the selected players which took me a little longer than expected :lol:

That's balls bro, taking him before the Nats fan :lol:

Up until 3:11PM ET.

Last edited:
^ You were JUST about to get AP'ed. I literally just finished updating the WAR rankings and taking out the selected players which took me a little longer than expected :lol:

Saw the emails when I woke up, already had Richards as my 1 and Greinke as my 1a. So when CP took Richards just stuck to my board.

Pro, what rosters are you going off of?
and whats going to happen with DH, im guessing all teams will use it?

I am not sure what you mean in regards to what rosters I am going off of.

Everyone has a DH spot, no pitcher batting here :lol:

Are you going to be downloading a roster or using the updated default MLB the Show rosters?

Ah gotcha. I think I will have to end up downloading a roster if it ends up that a good amount of the top 100 prospects are taken. I will probably just cross that bridge when we get there and see how many people end up taking these guys. The Show is good about updating the rosters every week and the September rosters always have a lot of the top prospects updated.

Back
Top Bottom