NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Man it is 2014, they have got to have a way to export all these stats directly to your computer in an excel spreadsheet. :lol:

Two questions Pro, why does Cory Spangenberg only have 22 ABs and he's supposed to be my starting SS? And why does KRod only have 2 SV as closer opposed to Dillion Gee who has 6 as a RP? Just wondering, no complaints you've done a hell of a job holding this whole redraft down :nthat:

Hmm...I have no clue. I'll check it out tonight and let you know. I remember when I posted April, you said something about it and I made sure that he was lined up as your leadoff and K-Rod as the closer. Might have to check out game logs. Either way, I'll definitely let you know!

Keeping you guys on edge here :lol: I had a pretty hectic weekend but I'm home tomorrow so should have June up tonight.

Thanks for the patience!

I should have the pics posted up tonight. I ****** up my forearm a little on my heavy bag Monday night and my arm couldn't stay up to take all those goddamn pictures :lol: so I'll finish up tonight and post em up.

LOL at Ryan Howard being the race for the batting title
Im surprised myself 
roll.gif
took a chance with him and hes actually doing pretty good so far

:smh:

Somethings off with the sim.
I was projected to have a better offense and my defense was really bad, but I got a few guys in contention for gold gloves but no sluggers.

Back
Top Bottom