NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

First place in the AL East :pimp:. Gotta keep it up.

Who the hell is running my Angels into the ground like that? :smh:

Last edited:
champcruthik champcruthik just texted me to check the thread. Really surprised how my team is doing (STL), but I did go with the win now approach.

This battle with the Cubs should be a blast to keep tabs on!

Agree with this.  I think it was absolutely absurd how high prospects went in this draft....especially some who have never played an inning of big league ball.  I have always and will always view prospects as complete unknowns (regardless of how high of a prospect).  More times than not, prospects flame out and don't turn into anything at all. 

To count on prospects as future cornerstones of your team is silly.  You never know what will happen.

Could not have agreed more. I saw some guys go in the early rounds who haven't even made it to AAA ball yet!

Wasn't gonna say anything, just meant better players for us to choose from in the later rounds.

That **** took me a few hours because it reverted literally everything back. So the lower ranked players went to the minors and I had to sift through each team to get the 25 players you drafted on to the MLB roster.

I'll post up the full stats later tonight or tomorrow.

AL MVP:

1. Kemp (.368 10/29)
2. Viciedo (.400 5/23)
3. McCutchen (.333 9/31)

AL CY:

1. Lohse (5-1 1.74)
2. JoFer (4-1 1.59)
3. Yu (4-0 2.18)

AL ROY:

1. Medica (.352 4/21)
2. Russell (.299 5/18)
3. Guerrero (.271 6/20)

NL MVP:

1. Goldy (.340 9/26)
2. Mauer (.387 5/19)
3. Posey (.356 6/20)

NL CY:

1. Kershaw (5-1 1.94)
2. Medlen (4-0 1.70)
3. Iwakuma (4-0 1.77)

NL ROY:

1. Abreu (.324 3/10)
2. Polanco (.306 0/10)
3. Castellanos (.270 1/14)

kershaw 
smokin.gif
 cant wait to see who he got that 1 loss to

Mets are 13-14 after the first month, not bad. Still confused how I'm ranked 6th :lol: my pitching and defense are both 27th overall.

kershaw 
smokin.gif
 cant wait to see who he got that 1 loss to
I wonder how realistic this game is.....

Will they be true to real life and have Kershaw **** his pants in the playoffs, giving you an early playoff exit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom