NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Almost 10 eastern so Paul should be ok to make the pick when he's free. Doubt he gets auto picked this close to the 10pm.

Manny Aybar and Jose Jimenez for me, Be Easy knows from our childhood. Playing endless hours of MLB, Madden, and NBA Live.

Jose Mesa for any Cleveland fan.

Need to step the game up in here. A lot of solid picks have been had. I guess I forget that this is NT and not a fantasy league full of casual nobody's.

Last edited:
Y'all please PM when my second pick comes up. Don't get the email alerts on the email address on my phone.

I actually considered the injuries going on this year and thinking that they were going to be a factor in this draft. SMH. My thought process would have gone completely different.

I should've asked. :smh:

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I guess the goal was to just build the best team in your eyes and we would all just discuss it :lol: just for a lively baseball debate. The Show simulation is definitely not the end of whose team is best and whose is worst, just a fun to way to get stats/standings since we're doing this pretty much at year end. I would even be willing to build fantasy teams and see how that would turn out.

I should have put that in writing a little better than I did though :smh:

All good, Pro. I actually take the blame for not trying to clarify things in the first place.

Really not liking my Carlos Gomez pick anymore.

My bad for the wait fellas, passed out early last night.

I'm going to go with Carlos Gonzalez. Here's to an injury free year for both my 1 & 2 picks

Back
Top Bottom