NT just designed my next Tattoo thread vol. not kidding

want to add a new tattoo on my body that covers my entire left shoulder/chest/back area...

and most importantly I want it designed by some random member of the NT familia :nthat:

this tattoo is for my newborn daughter named Kennedy. I call her "Kennedy GIrl" and her nick name is "KG" for short...

upload a pic/drawing of your best "KG", "Kennedy", "first daughter" inspired tattoo and the winner will get $100 paypal and a pic of the final work when I go get it done (my $$ is ready so I am ready to get this ink on me ASAP)

for those who take this serious = I can't wait to see what you got
for those who make this a joke = bring on the LULZ (after all, this is NT)

here is your canvas... (want to possibly fill it in towards the family crest on my chest so it blends into my shoulders through my back)
View media item 296182
tahitian on my right arm was done free-hand by an artist who was flown in from the country. it represents the bond between mother and son

chest piece is the family crest from Japan of the family who adopted my mom from the catholic church in the 70s

for Kennedy's work - ideally I want something in color - utilizing reds, greens or blues. something that incorporates the significance of being a father to a little girl and the promise/vow I made the day she was born to be the person whom she can define as what a real man is.

Last edited:
Cool idea man. Should give you plenty of option as I'm sure there are some good artists on here. Good luck bro

let me know if it helps if I upload a pic of what work I got done so far... if you need to see your 'canvas' (no romo)

Lol at the smoking .gif getting in there.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lookin' like Johnny Depp on the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas cover.  

nah really tho, first thing that came up for kg tattoo :lol:

whens the deadline ray?

this would be dope :smokin my boy inked a picture i drew before. P4L

lol... no deadline but ideally I would like to get it done within the next month or so :nerd:

IN.

im no michelangelo but when i get some free time ill throw down on something a good artist can at least work with

post more stuff about your daughter/pics of your tats/ b&w or color/ whatever else will help people get creative.

respect for doing this :nthat: epic thread in the making

I honestly think you should get the tattoo artist to draw up your idea, because they will be able to get an idea of your body shape, the way it will work with your other tattoos and the implementation of the elements that you want.

That flower tat is pretty cool too.

nah really tho, first thing that came up for kg tattoo :lol:

whens the deadline ray?

this would be dope :smokin my boy inked a picture i drew before. P4L

lol... no deadline but ideally I would like to get it done within the next month or so :nerd:

IN.

im no michelangelo but when i get some free time ill throw down on something a good artist can at least work with

post more stuff about your daughter/pics of your tats/ b&w or color/ whatever else will help people get creative.

respect for doing this :nthat: epic thread in the making

repped...

tahitian on my right arm was done free-hand by an artist who was flown in from the country. it represents the bond between mother and son

chest piece is the family crest from Japan of the family who adopted my mom from the catholic church in the 70s

for Kennedy's work - ideally I want something in color - utilizing reds, greens or blues. something that incorporates the significance of being a father to a little girl and the promise/vow I made the day she was born to be the person whom she can define as what a real man is.

Should add that to the first post OP so that people get an idea of what you're after straight away.

I say just get rid of those other tats and get a big portrait of Henz....

JK like the idea tho OP

Back
Top Bottom