NT, in your opinion what's the best retail job to have?

one thats not so stressful......

i cant think of one off the top, but id like to know you all's answers.

one thats not so stressful......

i cant think of one off the top, but id like to know you all's answers.

Home Depot..

Got paid 12.00 an hour + tips daily (round 30 avg) in garden to clean up, sell things that sell themselves, flirt with co-workers, and snap on other employees.

And they had no limit on overtime... 42 hours a week part time ftw

Home Depot..

Got paid 12.00 an hour + tips daily (round 30 avg) in garden to clean up, sell things that sell themselves, flirt with co-workers, and snap on other employees.

Home Depot..

Home Depot..

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Home Depot..

dang man you had it good lol.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Home Depot..

dang man you had it good lol.

Best job to get is to be a Merchandiser. I don't actually work for the stores but all I do is go around and make sure the shelves of our product is full, if not I grab it from the back and fill it/straighten it up. I get paid $11 an hour and mileage to do this, easiest job ever IMO. Not to mention 401k/health insurance, Part time FTW
**Edit, try at companies like Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, etc.

Best job to get is to be a Merchandiser. I don't actually work for the stores but all I do is go around and make sure the shelves of our product is full, if not I grab it from the back and fill it/straighten it up. I get paid $11 an hour and mileage to do this, easiest job ever IMO. Not to mention 401k/health insurance, Part time FTW
**Edit, try at companies like Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, etc.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Best job to get is to be a Merchandiser. I don't actually work for the stores but all I do is go around and make sure the shelves of our product is full, if not I grab it from the back and fill it/straighten it up. I get paid $11 an hour and mileage to do this, easiest job ever IMO.
Not to mention 401k/health insurance, Part time FTW

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Best job to get is to be a Merchandiser. I don't actually work for the stores but all I do is go around and make sure the shelves of our product is full, if not I grab it from the back and fill it/straighten it up. I get paid $11 an hour and mileage to do this, easiest job ever IMO.
Not to mention 401k/health insurance, Part time FTW

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom