NT...I'm Bored With Life

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Yungmooly, werent you the same dude who wanted to join the air force or whatever because your daddy stopped giving you money?

My pops died a long time ago....but yeah I wanted to go to the Air Force, I still wouldnt mind it actually

god bless the dead, keep doing ya thing my dude

I got all that too. Its called finding friends, girls, and going traveling. Do Mardi Gras, Carnival, NYC fashion week. Use your money and go have fun with yourboys and if all else fails find a wifey. You just sound like you have no point to life besides dropping bills at the gucci store and coming up on items you seerappers rock in their music video. Theirs always more things to do,more people to meet, and more places to go. Get off NT and use you money for experinces notthings you can flash in front of your camera

its not hard when you're beanie sigals son

fa71604bceaf28fb431b077513e83a633b161def.jpg

041007_BEANIE_Sigel_hmed.hmedium.jpg

lol @ saying feels like i've done it all... You own a home yet? Those pics are cool and all, not really, but what's your net worth (don't answer, Idon't care). Just some %$$* to think about... Your life is probably just beginning @ 20 seems like you've accomplished more than most so far whichisn't even much to brag about in today's world. But uhh yeah, I'm responding based on assumptions, I don't know you so it doesn't mean%$$*.
pimp.gif

You think you've done it all because you were flaunting money, cash, and rides?

Then you really haven't lived, and I mean really lived. The best things in life are free.

Oh yeah, did you post your house or did I miss it?

Until you buy any of this stuff with your own money please stop pretending like you've accomplished all this yourself at the age of 20 and conquered life.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

You aint' living, you still live with your momma.
roll.gif
I'm in school though, why not stay with her?

Dude you trying to stunt and you live with your Mom? Get real. Go drive that bike off a cliff.

Don't forget to add "making a forum that doesn't care" on that list,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

At 20 you think you have done it all which is why you will do nothing.
qft
and you're bored because your goals are too materialistic, and so are you
and having a grill with real diamonds must mean that you are an accomplished man

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A couple of thousands and a rabbit fur coat?[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of you have the LOWEST standards.. but hey, if you're enjoying life, more power toyou.[/color]

Son forreal stop it...all that +%@% dont mean +%@%....

Go see the world with that money...Im not braggin but im 21 and been to 7 different countries ,all across the states and Canada .. ( I think thats alot for myage
ohwell.gif
) Traveling > random meaningless +%@%..

You haven't accomplished anything and with your current mindset you never will. How you tryin to stunt when you're doing the same thing at 20 as 13?Eatin off mom. I along with many on here have accomplished way more than you. No one cares you have a real diamond grill that you didn'tbuy.......especially women, not girls. There's plenty to do, getting out of your moms house and becoming a man should be your main objective

Back
Top Bottom