NT I witnessed the death of a young beautiful woman a few hours ago

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
she crossed over

Witnesses said a young woman on a moped was heading west on DeKalb Avenue, making a right turn on Clinton Avenue, when a black ford explorer driven by a NYPD undercover detective ran the red light heading north on Clinton. Witnesses crossing the street at the same time said they tried to stop the young woman but she had earphones on. She hit the side of the explorer head first, and landed under a parked car.

Witnesses said a young woman on a moped was heading west on DeKalb Avenue, making a right turn on Clinton Avenue, when a black ford explorer driven by a NYPD undercover detective ran the red light heading north on Clinton. Witnesses crossing the street at the same time said they tried to stop the young woman but she had earphones on. She hit the side of the explorer head first, and landed under a parked car.

He said the picture he has the woman isn't in it, just a pic of the scene I guess so no one is 'sick' here
laugh.gif

RIP to her

He said the picture he has the woman isn't in it, just a pic of the scene I guess so no one is 'sick' here
laugh.gif

RIP to her

Originally Posted by superbness

dude, im from Detroit. I saw countless people get shot stabbed beaten ran over by mac trucks beheaded and more.. death dont even phaze me anymore.....

This thread wasn't titled, "who's the toughest guy on NT?" 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

dude, im from Detroit. I saw countless people get shot stabbed beaten ran over by mac trucks beheaded and more.. death dont even phaze me anymore.....

This thread wasn't titled, "who's the toughest guy on NT?" 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder how the clowns asking for pics would feel if it was a female close to them was killed and some stranger is asking for pics on a message board

GROW UP

Sorry but I don't understand what that has to do with growing up. I never understood the weird taboo society has made up where taking pictures of the dead is bad. Society has made people fear death so much that it scars them if they see someone die in anyway, even naturally. Death is a HUGE part of life, people need to get over it

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder how the clowns asking for pics would feel if it was a female close to them was killed and some stranger is asking for pics on a message board

GROW UP

Sorry but I don't understand what that has to do with growing up. I never understood the weird taboo society has made up where taking pictures of the dead is bad. Society has made people fear death so much that it scars them if they see someone die in anyway, even naturally. Death is a HUGE part of life, people need to get over it

Back
Top Bottom