NT I witnessed the death of a young beautiful woman a few hours ago

eek.gif
that's crazy to witness, RIP to the girl

So wait when someone say's they smashed/mess with a certain type of girl you guys scream Ducktales,and request pics and when someones says they witness a girl die and got pics you guys fall back and calls those that want pics sick .Only on NT someone get those pics and post them up cause I wanna see them

So wait when someone say's they smashed/mess with a certain type of girl you guys scream Ducktales,and request pics and when someones says they witness a girl die and got pics you guys fall back and calls those that want pics sick .Only on NT someone get those pics and post them up cause I wanna see them

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder how the clowns asking for pics would feel if it was a female close to them was killed and some stranger is asking for pics on a message board

GROW UP
she's dead and her family isn't on NT...
don't see the big deal
I don't even want pics.. but why get so angry that other people want to? let them be "sick"
eyes.gif

that's a weekly visit to the psychiatrist, maybe even a career ender....RIP to the girl, pointless way to go. you did what you could OP...don't blame yourself for any of it.

i wonder how the clowns asking for pics would feel if it was a female close to them was killed and some stranger is asking for pics on a message board

GROW UP
she's dead and her family isn't on NT...
don't see the big deal
I don't even want pics.. but why get so angry that other people want to? let them be "sick"
eyes.gif

that's a weekly visit to the psychiatrist, maybe even a career ender....RIP to the girl, pointless way to go. you did what you could OP...don't blame yourself for any of it.

i swear a lot of you on NT are ******ed...this is what he said

I have a pic of the scene if someone wants to upload it. shes not in the pic tho.

GROW UP

shes not even in the damn photo
indifferent.gif

anyways, im still waiting for that pm

i swear a lot of you on NT are ******ed...this is what he said

I have a pic of the scene if someone wants to upload it. shes not in the pic tho.

GROW UP

shes not even in the damn photo
indifferent.gif

anyways, im still waiting for that pm

Originally Posted by superbness

dude, im from Detroit. I saw countless people get shot stabbed beaten ran over by mac trucks beheaded and more.. death dont even phaze me anymore.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

dude, im from Detroit. I saw countless people get shot stabbed beaten ran over by mac trucks beheaded and more.. death dont even phaze me anymore.....
roll.gif

Crazy stuff happened yesterday , everybody on highway swerving and running over what they thought was a deer. Come to find up it was a human body, took 5 hours to clean up. Witness 1st reported it around 6am, police didnt come out until 11am. So yea it got ran over a few times and a few times more.. Nobody thought it was a body, everyone thought it was a deer on highway

Crazy stuff happened yesterday , everybody on highway swerving and running over what they thought was a deer. Come to find up it was a human body, took 5 hours to clean up. Witness 1st reported it around 6am, police didnt come out until 11am. So yea it got ran over a few times and a few times more.. Nobody thought it was a body, everyone thought it was a deer on highway

Back
Top Bottom