NT, How many states have you been to?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

hopefully i'll be living in chicago in the next 2 years and maybe get out to Cali to visit a friend in the spring and TX to visit my aunt
What is in Chicago that you want so badly?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Virginia - Football Camp I was invited to, Such a spread out area, nothing like New England
Where at in VA? And what do you mean it was spreadout compared to NE?

washington
oregon

california

nevada

utah (just the airport, lol)

texas

illinois

wisconsin

texas

arkansas

georgia (also just the airport)

north carolina

south carolina

virginia

NY

NJ

pennsylvania

florida

hawaii

and i won't even include the states i drove through but not stopping.

washington
oregon

california

nevada

utah (just the airport, lol)

texas

illinois

wisconsin

texas

arkansas

georgia (also just the airport)

north carolina

south carolina

virginia

NY

NJ

pennsylvania

florida

hawaii

and i won't even include the states i drove through but not stopping.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

hopefully i'll be living in chicago in the next 2 years and maybe get out to Cali to visit a friend in the spring and TX to visit my aunt

its the military brat in me...i have this strong desire to go some place where i don't know anyone and try something new...when i was younger i was going to Cali but now my heart is set on Chicago...it really doesnt matter where tho as long as i do it...Chicago and Italy are top 2 for me tho...i honestly don't think i'll be happy w/myself if i don't do it 

its the military brat in me...i have this strong desire to go some place where i don't know anyone and try something new...when i was younger i was going to Cali but now my heart is set on Chicago...it really doesnt matter where tho as long as i do it...Chicago and Italy are top 2 for me tho...i honestly don't think i'll be happy w/myself if i don't do it 

probably forgetting a few but %%@% it...alot of bases from military brat life (Pops was in AF)

California - grew up in SD as a toddler

New Jersey - lived on McGuire AFB

Virginia - VA Beach & Oceana Navy base

Washington - McChord AFB/Tacoma & Seattle

Oregon - Portland

Delaware - Dover AFB (****TIEST state I've ever had the misfortune of living in)

North Carolina - Charlotte

South Carolina - Charleston & Shaw AFBs

New York - Manhattan, Syracuse, & Staten Island

Nevada - Vegas

Hawaii - Hickam AFB

Georgia - Atlanta

D.C. - Obama's Inaguration

Ohio - Columbus (a friend's charity event)

Florida - Orlando & Tampa, Miami for a HS reunion in 2011
pimp.gif

california (home)
nevada
arizona
alaska
hawaii
new york
pennsylvania
maryland
virginia
florida
north carolina
texas
dc (i know, it's not a state)

california (home)
nevada
arizona
alaska
hawaii
new york
pennsylvania
maryland
virginia
florida
north carolina
texas
dc (i know, it's not a state)

probably forgetting a few but %%@% it...alot of bases from military brat life (Pops was in AF)

California - grew up in SD as a toddler

New Jersey - lived on McGuire AFB

Virginia - VA Beach & Oceana Navy base

Washington - McChord AFB/Tacoma & Seattle

Oregon - Portland

Delaware - Dover AFB (****TIEST state I've ever had the misfortune of living in)

North Carolina - Charlotte

South Carolina - Charleston & Shaw AFBs

New York - Manhattan, Syracuse, & Staten Island

Nevada - Vegas

Hawaii - Hickam AFB

Georgia - Atlanta

D.C. - Obama's Inaguration

Ohio - Columbus (a friend's charity event)

Florida - Orlando & Tampa, Miami for a HS reunion in 2011
pimp.gif

...i have this strong desire to go some place where i don't know anyone and try something new.. 
Same here man. I have had my eyes on the Pacific Northwest for some reason. Hell, if I get my $ right I might even do Vancouver. I went there this summer and man, it was NICE. I would imagine Seattle being similar, I plan on going to Seattle this summer.

...i have this strong desire to go some place where i don't know anyone and try something new.. 
Same here man. I have had my eyes on the Pacific Northwest for some reason. Hell, if I get my $ right I might even do Vancouver. I went there this summer and man, it was NICE. I would imagine Seattle being similar, I plan on going to Seattle this summer.

Washington (home, sweet home)
smokin.gif

Oregon
California
Idaho
Montana
Nevada (currently live in Vegas)
Arizona
Colorado
Utah
Michigan
Georgia
Florida
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Pennsylvania
Hawaii

Washington (home, sweet home)
smokin.gif

Oregon
California
Idaho
Montana
Nevada (currently live in Vegas)
Arizona
Colorado
Utah
Michigan
Georgia
Florida
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Pennsylvania
Hawaii

Washington
Oregon
Idaho
California
Nevada
Missouri
Chicago
New York
Virginia

Washington
Oregon
Idaho
California
Nevada
Missouri
Chicago
New York
Virginia

some friends went out to Seattle a few weeks ago to see a friend of theirs that plays for the seahawks...they said it was really nice...toronto was on my list for the spring but since my friend got her place in Cali i think i wanna visit her first

some friends went out to Seattle a few weeks ago to see a friend of theirs that plays for the seahawks...they said it was really nice...toronto was on my list for the spring but since my friend got her place in Cali i think i wanna visit her first

dont feel like writing them all down...i got 22 in the bag..best state to visit....South Dakota...that place is full of weird stuff

dont feel like writing them all down...i got 22 in the bag..best state to visit....South Dakota...that place is full of weird stuff

California
Nevada

Hawaii

ohwell.gif
 I gotta travel more when I get a career.

California
Nevada

Hawaii

ohwell.gif
 I gotta travel more when I get a career.

Back
Top Bottom