NT How In the World Is This Possible????

The only attractive girls at my high school are freshmen. I mean I don't really have a problem with it but how are these 14 or 15 year girls a whole lotmore attractive then chicks that are 18 years old?
laugh.gif

They depend on you to drive em around, they cant show up at your house unexpectedly, and they are dumb and easy to manipulate.

You should be stoked.

Naw I can't post pics of girls under 18 or at least thats what the rules say. Also I have been some what realizing this for the whole year but today I sawa whole click of freshmen girls who had me like
eek.gif
So I decided it was timeto make a thread on NT.

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

The only attractive girls at my high school are freshmen. I mean I don't really have a problem with it but how are these 14 or 15 year girls a whole lot more attractive then chicks that are 18 years old?
laugh.gif

Something is wrong with your post...... but I can't put my finger on it.
nerd.gif

Naw I can't post pics of girls under 18 or at least thats what the rules say. Also I have been some what realizing this for the whole year but today I saw a whole click of freshmen girls who had me like
eek.gif
So I decided it was time to make a thread on NT.

IGNORE these BLASTED rules as many before you have my friend!!

That's pretty much how it works.
Wait until they start having sex and getting into drugs, those good looks will be lost.
Take advantage of them now.

my dude .. I been knowing this for a long time .. I never had teens like they are now .. I should be shot .. but its true .. maybe the way they dress now ismore provocative to what my generation used to dress up but hey .. no matter what Im a freaking perv!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

That's pretty much how it works.
Wait until they start having sex and getting into drugs, those good looks will be lost.
Take advantage of them now.

Makes sense
laugh.gif

When you grown, you be able 2 apprieciate all the things a grownarse woman can do 4 ya...not 2 mention the lack of bullisht lil games girls 17 and under tend 2play...

The only attractive girls at my high school are freshmen. I mean I don't really have a problem with it but how are these 14 or 15 year girls a whole lot more attractive then chicks that are 18 years old?
laugh.gif

most of the girls i like at my school are freshman but some of the older girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree. There are lots of good looking freshmen at my school; many more than there are seniors. I feel so guilty even thinking about them since I'm asenior.

How is he a pedophile because hes looking at freshman? I dont know about ya'll but I was 17 when I was in 12 grade.

Back
Top Bottom