NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

simply you're makeup is nice, you look gawguss. maybe i should stop being a chicken and do my eyebrows. mine are so think i just pluck a few strays andcall it a day

i don't even want mine that thin...i just want them shaped up i guess...plus the skin is still light under the hair because i don't do it on thereg....

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

My 2 cents.....threading is coolness!!!!!!

Tips on your nails r evil (but if you do it I don't knock your hustle)
indifferent.gif

...................... i love you.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I like my women balder than MJ after his 3rd ring. Hair in the mouth is not a good look.

Co-sign. Pubic hair stuck in between your teeth is not a good look.
alien.gif
laugh.gif

I do my own eyebrows. I tweeze them and then fill them in a bit, but not too much. I started tweezing them in grade 10. Back in high school, my eyebrows werehorrible. I would tweeze them too much and thin them out. Then I would go crazy with filling them in. It was bad. I think I messed up their natural shape. Theycan never grow back fully so I can go somewhere to get them threaded or waxed. But now, I know how to take care of my eyebrows.

That is about the only type of maintenance I do. Oh, and of course, the waxing and shaving which I do all myself too.

YO!
Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Bald is beautiful bae
nerd.gif

Ay... a note about that...

Pr0n will mess your idea of what "it" is supposed to look like. My first time seeing the Vag, I thought shorty had an issue with her personalhygiene. All I kept thinking was "%%$+! don't look like that."
embarassed.gif

Ain't stop me from going in, though... Nor did her Cesarean scar.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by buggz05

2 dudes. White dude and a tall filipino with long hair, both with hoody's?

lmao this is kind of random because damn near everybody got into this argument there
laugh.gif

I just remember a chick with the same get up you had on, trippin with her family because I stepped on her blanket.
indifferent.gif
<----for you if that was you
LOL
i think so... but so much was happening (i.e. ignorant people trying to crush my siblings) ... i do remember ppl similar to who you're referring to ... but yea...sorry because it probably was me
frown.gif
... thats a d.c. girl for you...
I'm sayin how you got a family of 10 layin down on the ground, when 2 million people tryna fit into 1 block?

Ol "keep the mule, I want my 40 acres right next to the bathroom" , Rosa Parks I'm not movin !!$ %%*#*.

That day was suppose to be positive and people like you were taken away from that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
smh.gif

Could have easily turned that into negative headlines for obama.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Forgive me if that wasn't you.
nerd.gif
LOL
that was the people in front of me....
we were standing right by them huddled in blankets.... lol but its cool

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Bald is beautiful bae
nerd.gif

Ay... a note about that...

Pr0n wull mess your idea what "it" is supposed to look like. My first time seeing the Vag, I thought shorty had an issue with her personal hygiene. All I kept thinking was "**!%% don't look like that."
embarassed.gif

Ain't stop me from going in, though... Nor did her Cesarean scar.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

smh.gif
[Pimp C] I'm kinda ol' skool still like hairon the *&$%# [/Pimp C]

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

My 2 cents.....threading is coolness!!!!!!

Tips on your nails r evil (but if you do it I don't knock your hustle)
indifferent.gif

...................... i love you.

%$&*# don't stoneface me. I'll throw my pencil at you....lol.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I do my own eyebrows. I tweeze them and then fill them in a bit, but not too much. I started tweezing them in grade 10. Back in high school, my eyebrows were horrible. I would tweeze them too much and thin them out. Then I would go crazy with filling them in. It was bad. I think I messed up their natural shape. They can never grow back fully so I can go somewhere to get them threaded or waxed. But now, I know how to take care of my eyebrows.

That is about the only type of maintenance I do. Oh, and of course, the waxing and shaving which I do all myself too.
You know the routine....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom