NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

There's nothing wrong with males getting pedi's at all .
laugh.gif

Maybe...Maybe not. It definitely toes that line tho'/
Wth is threading? What do they do?
They sew the box closed so you can't smash.

smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SHEED

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

alot of them need it...
what do they do? cause my toes are messed up from balling...

soak your feet...cut you nails and cuticles...lotion and massage your legs...for men they just buff them to make them shine instead of polishing them...

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

you're kidding right?
but in case you're not...threading is getting your eyebrows done, using thread to remove the hair. i've heard it's painful, i'll just stickwith waxings.

I just got my nails done the other day...it's been a long time since I've got a full set/manicure-omg it felt so great.
happy.gif

And threading HURTS LIKE HELL...I just can't do it anymore...the last time I went, it felt like ol'girl was scraping my skin off smh.

i wanna get my nails done
frown.gif
haven't had a manicure in like a year.
and i'm thinking of getting a full body wave .. kinda like vanessa hudgens'. i guess i need to set up an appointment soon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

laugh.gif

smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

you're kidding right?
but in case you're not...threading is getting your eyebrows done, using thread to remove the hair. i've heard it's painful, i'll just stick with waxings.
That's actually done in some villages in Africa to females in their adolescent years. In most cases the labia majora is cut away if it has toomuch girth for easier access to the labia minora. The labia minora is sewn up and pinned from the side with a hook shaped object for the female's husbandto cut her open on her wedding night. When he is done he reinserts the pin to seal off access to the vaginal opening. In some cases the clitoris is removed todiscourage masturbation.

i was watching americas next top model with my mom when one of the girls said that she suffered vaginal mutilation so i decided to research it...i think it was2 seasons ago..carry on

Originally Posted by dunks87

laugh.gif

smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

you're kidding right?
but in case you're not...threading is getting your eyebrows done, using thread to remove the hair. i've heard it's painful, i'll just stick with waxings.
Whaaaaa????

Man this chick told me that's what it meant that's why she didn't give me the ({}) that night.

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
I'm not serious at all by the way.

Def appreciated.. but having to wait til Payday FML..

I hate waxing eyebrows as well.. my skin is so sensitive it tends to break out whenever I get them done.. I've only tried threading once though.

Back
Top Bottom