NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

Real talk.....honesty please.....Not that you would...but have you ever WANTED to bone one of your friends BF's?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by buggz31

Suck the clitoris or lick the clitoris?

And you cant say a mixture of both because this during crunch time with 15.9 seconds left in overtime to win the game - not during pregame warmups.
15.9 seconds?
roll.gif

extend that @++@ to 15 minutes do a mixture of both and watch that @%+%* take off.
Female NTer with no conception of sports FTL
laugh.gif

No baby girl I'm talking about when your about to c u m. Whats the preferred goto move at that VERY moment?

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

The 10 million dollar question....

Honestly, do y'all rather making love or effing?

nerd.gif
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
depends on the person and the mood...

basically. making love you gotta have someone you well... love or care deeply about. but it does depend on mood.

I have to really feel for a girl and be in that zone to eat the box.

But some women just have a hypnotic aura and swagger to their vagina....some don't.

Wayyyyy too many females have the audacity to ask for oral, when their pleasure zone smells likeweek old Bacalao and Onions...
sick.gif

Bacalao%2B%282%29.JPG

And you cant say a mixture of both because this during crunch time with 15.9 seconds left in overtime to win the game - not during pregame warmups.
15.9 seconds?
roll.gif

extend that @++@ to 15 minutes do a mixture of both and watch that @%+%* take off.
laugh.gif

No baby girl I'm talking about when your about to c u m. Whats the preferred goto move at that VERY moment?

embarassed.gif

just go harder better faster stronger word to daft punk. it's basically the rhythm and pace... if you mess with that then the orgasm is thrown off.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i've never made love but i do like to get...

Shaw-tey-dooo-woop....

a3h5ja.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

The 10 million dollar question....

Honestly, do y'all rather making love or effing?

nerd.gif
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
depends on the person and the mood...

basically. making love you gotta have someone you well... love or care deeply about. but it does depend on mood.

2j3hehf.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Man, oh man...

"Just kiss it."

Works like a charm.

DF!!!
Followed by... "Stop teasin me, just, you know, a little bit..."

Which is followed by "Wait don't stop, that feel too good..."

But some women just have a hypnotic aura and swagger to their vagina....some don't.

Wayyyyy too many females have the audacity to ask for oral, when their pleasure zone smells like week old Bacalao and Onions...
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

realtalk how you %@%$!*@ with chicks whose vaginas smell like that though
grin.gif
sick.gif

Wayyyyy too many females have the audacity to ask for oral, when their pleasure zone smells like week old Bacalao and Onions...
sick.gif

Never had this problem until my current chick...Every other chick's junk smelled great and actually tasted sweet. I can't get near my Gf's junkwithout having me like this.
a1.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

realtalk how you %@%$!*@ with chicks whose vaginas smell like that though
grin.gif
sick.gif
I guess some women can't smell themselves....maybe things get a lil sweaty after a long day of work? I can't call it...but it has happenedmore than once to me and my patnas share similar stories.

sick.gif

Bacalao%2B%282%29.JPG

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(juvenile) you got stuck and you couldn't leave ha, it was hard for you to breathe ha(juvenile)
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

sick.gif

Bacalao%2B%282%29.JPG

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(juvenile) you got stuck and you couldn't leave ha, it was hard for you to breathe ha(juvenile)
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Man, oh man...

"Just kiss it."

Works like a charm.

DF!!!
Followed by... "Stop teasin me, just, you know, a little bit..."

Which is followed by "Wait don't stop, that feel too good..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the exact statements

15.9 seconds?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Idk bout you but Im a pound that !@$++
didn't mean to just jump right in
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

so this what late night NT be on nowadays???
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom