NT: For Those Who Can, What Are You Reading?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There are way too many good books in the world; it always bums me out to think about how many I'm missing out on.
me too...

house_of_leaves.jpg

--Im workin on a couple graphic novels I just picked up. Today's comics are pretty good pieces of literature though.

--Darktower Gunslinger from Marvel
--Wanted (what the upcoming Angelina Jolie movie is based on)
--DMZ

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There are way too many good books in the world; it always bums me out to think about how many I'm missing out on.

I feel the same way... I made a list off the top of my head and I had a dozen in less than a minute I want to read. And then I asked my friend, an Englishmajor, and he threw another dozen with no hesitation. I need to get started.

Reading this right now

1-3-Black-Mass,-book150.jpg

I can't put it down, it's crazy. I recommend it anyone, its what the movie the Departed is loosely based off of

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

also working on this joint
d0bc225b9da0c6d478f04110.L.jpg

How is this. I read one of his other books, perhaps the one he's most famous for A breathtaking work of StaggeringGenius and I loved it.
Is this one on par quality wise?

Also....Attn: Snuff Readers and Chuck Palahniuk fans....did you know a movie is being made for Choke,scheduled for september?

i just finished "dance lest we all fall down"

i read it because i'll be visiting the places it talks about on part of my trip to brazil this summer.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Wanted (what the upcoming Angelina Jolie movie is based on)

I should warn you, the comic is different from what the movie is going to be. They bought the rights as the book was still being written and didn'tlike the way it turned out so they wrote their own version of how they felt it "should've" been. The story's here.

^LOLZ So funny

I'm reading The Dharma Bums right now, got a whole list I've been putting off for the last 6 months

Just finished rereading Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, joint is a straight classic

about to begin rereading Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls

Back
Top Bottom