NT Family, Please Help. This Is Really Bothering Me (YAMB related)....

OP, how did you have a few gfs, but you're still a virgin?

You just hold hands with them or something?

Just hit her with the, "if this was tinder would you swipe right?" If she says no, "well I guess I'll have to continue to pay my bill in person so I can keep flirting with you." If she's she's yes, "good cause I'm tired of paying my bill in person; let's grab a drink later this week, what's your number?"

Honestly if she's posting pics with guys on social media she definitely had intercourse with them. The guy she brought to the prom for sure got everything from shorty. Keep that in mind next time you talk to her.

Can we have a poll to see who has lower self esteem at the moment, OP or Angry Audi?

After finally reason all of OP answers to the thread questions, he doesn't have low self esteem. He's just naive and seems to not know how to handle the situation.

OP you gotta tackle the root cause of your problems

its 2016 b, there is no excuse to not have online payment set up for your cellphone plan 

What's going on guys? How is everybody's day going? Good? Oh that's great. Okay so there's something I feel I have to tell you guys. So theres this girl that works at T Mobile and I go there once a month to pay my phone bill. And usually when I walk in the door she smiles and greets me and walks up to me to help me out. We chat a good bit whenever we can (or when she can). Last Friday I went there to get me a new phone and as per usual, she greeted and smiled at me and all that. This time we talked alot more than usual. She asked me what was I doing (working, going to school, etc.), when did I graduate, how old I was and all of that. She told she was 21 and how she was going to college and working but it wasn't working out so she quit college (like me). Told me she has two jobs and how she doesn't want her kids to have to work while going to college (she doesn't have any kids now, but she said she wants some)... She told me she likes me and said I was cool. Called me by my name too. So anyway yea I went back yesterday to pay my phone bill. She wasn't there yet somebody else was helping me. After about 5 minutes she walks through the door (I guess she came back from lunch). I look towards the door and see her, but I qiuckly look away. I didn't speak or anything. So she comes up to where I was to talk the other person that was helping me. I looked up and she said hey how are you doing and said "hey whats going on". And that was it.

So I'm telling yall about this because I'm thinking I kind of messed up. Everytime I walk through the door she says hi with a genuine smile on her face, gives me compliments, and says have a nice a day whenever I leave. But I didn't do any of things to her yesterday. And it's killing me because I really like her. Not like liker her but I'm very interested in getting to know her more. She's very attractive and very easy to talk to. Idk based on what I told you guys do yall think I messed up by not acknowledging her? Do yall even think shes interested in me at all? Another thing that's killing me is her history. I don't know much about that, other than I went on her Facebook and saw a picture of her and her prom date. It's bothering me too because I don't know if he had sex with her or what? And she's friends with alot of dudes. So IDK if has lingering feeling any dudes or whatever. So yea... I'm truly sorry if this comes of as bothersome or lame or whatever. So yea please tell me what yall think.

Did I mess up? How bad? Is she feeling me at all?
You know what to do OP :evil:

View media item 2010588

******* christ!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP

You wilding right now, fam.
Let me get this out the way though, being 21 and a virgin IS NOT a problem. That's actually good. Once you venture into those deep marshmallow lands of the so called box, ain't no coming back, B. And that's a fact. You being a virgin gives you more strength than a lot of people. Focus on school or whatver you got going on in your life. Females should just be extracurricular for you.

Now here's my issue with you. You sound naive fam..."It's bothering me too because I don't know if he had sex with her or what? "...My guy...she's in her 20s...she probably did have sex with son. She prolly topped him off too. That don't got nothing to do with you though. Yal aren't together, Yall DONT event talk formally. What she does with her box ain't got nothing to do with you until Yall both decide that Yall are an item. Then after that is done, Yall can have the "how many bodies do you Have" conversation. (If that's what you really wanna do)..

You sound young and naive. Nothing's wrong with that, we all go through that phase. You gotta man up a bit. Stop caring about people who probably don't care about you. Focus on yourself. Love yourself. You can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself, beloved. If you really wanna pursue her..go up to her like a MAN. Approach her on some "what's good, I wanna take you out blahzy blah"...worst that can happen is she will say no. And if she says no, **** it. There will be plenty of other customer service girls out there. To make her more uncomfortable (if she says no)..keep going to that store and ignore her, don't pay her no mind.

You just gotta stop stressing out about little ****, man. And this is coming from someone who was just like you (at 17). By 21 I was completely different but no 2 people bloom the same. But my "ah-ha" moment came at the tender age of 17. I was on the bus, I saw a girl who I had class with and I THOUGHT we were somewhat cool, I said "wassup" and she didn't say anything back. So I stressed about it for about 5 minutes, then i thought to myself, "why am I stressing". And from that point on I had a "**** it, why not" mindset when it came to approaching females. Have confidence in yourself, B. She's not better than you

Thanks to all of you. I'm little a relieved, still all messed up in the head though. I guess I'll just have wait until the 20th of next month to see whats going on with us.... eeer.... her...... or me.

Last edited:
Talk to her ! On another note. What if she mysteriously texted you without you giving her your number ?

Last edited:
You're really gonna wait til the 20th of May to make your move? Sack up and ask her out tomorrow! Worst that can happen is she says no. Even if she does just stalk her every 20th of the month anyway. You can't lose!

Thanks to all of you. I'm little a relieved, still all messed up in the head though. I guess I'll just have wait until the 20th of next month to see whats going on with us.... eeer.... her...... or me.

Us? **** you're creepy.

Why aren't you paying this **** online though? would that kill this made up story or is this real and your critical thinking that bad? or are you just a stalker?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom