NT Family, Please Help. This Is Really Bothering Me (YAMB related)....

If anything by not acknowledging her it will make her want you more. If you like her than stop wasting time and ask her out before it's too late. Every time you ask out a girl it gets easier and easier so you might as well start now at 21. 

View media item 1906562
I still don't understand this logic.

Dudes be walking around women they want and not saying a word or sparking a conversation, hoping that these women will just walk up to you and confess their undying love for you while taking their clothes off.

What's going on guys? How is everybody's day going? Good? Oh that's great. Okay so there's something I feel I have to tell you guys. So theres this girl that works at T Mobile and I go there once a month to pay my phone bill. And usually when I walk in the door she smiles and greets me and walks up to me to help me out. We chat a good bit whenever we can (or when she can). Last Friday I went there to get me a new phone and as per usual, she greeted and smiled at me and all that. This time we talked alot more than usual. She asked me what was I doing (working, going to school, etc.), when did I graduate, how old I was and all of that. She told she was 21 and how she was going to college and working but it wasn't working out so she quit college (like me). Told me she has two jobs and how she doesn't want her kids to have to work while going to college (she doesn't have any kids now, but she said she wants some)... She told me she likes me and said I was cool. Called me by my name too. So anyway yea I went back yesterday to pay my phone bill. She wasn't there yet somebody else was helping me. After about 5 minutes she walks through the door (I guess she came back from lunch). I look towards the door and see her, but I qiuckly look away. I didn't speak or anything. So she comes up to where I was to talk the other person that was helping me. I looked up and she said hey how are you doing and said "hey whats going on". And that was it.

So I'm telling yall about this because I'm thinking I kind of messed up. Everytime I walk through the door she says hi with a genuine smile on her face, gives me compliments, and says have a nice a day whenever I leave. But I didn't do any of things to her yesterday. And it's killing me because I really like her. Not like liker her but I'm very interested in getting to know her more. She's very attractive and very easy to talk to. Idk based on what I told you guys do yall think I messed up by not acknowledging her? Do yall even think shes interested in me at all? Another thing that's killing me is her history. I don't know much about that, other than I went on her Facebook and saw a picture of her and her prom date. It's bothering me too because I don't know if he had sex with her or what? And she's friends with alot of dudes. So IDK if has lingering feeling any dudes or whatever. So yea... I'm truly sorry if this comes of as bothersome or lame or whatever. So yea please tell me what yall think.

Did I mess up? How bad? Is she feeling me at all?
You know what to do OP 
devil.gif

Last edited:

Dudes be walking around women they want and not saying a word or sparking a conversation, hoping that these women will just walk up to you and confess their undying love for you while taking their clothes off.
Don't gotta talk to her every time you go in the store. Just smile and keep it moving. You gotta be subtle. Talk to her for a couple minutes and say sorry i gotta run i'm meeting a friend or some ****. 

Don't gotta talk to her every time you go in the store. Just smile and keep it moving. You gotta be subtle. Talk to her for a couple minutes and say sorry i gotta run i'm meeting a friend or some ****. 

This makes sense and I agree.

I thought you meant just completely acting like she doesn't exist, when you haven't spoken to her before.

This makes sense and I agree.

I thought you meant just completely acting like she doesn't exist, when you haven't spoken to her before.
Haha nah man. But if op goes in and she's with another customer just pay your bill with another person and smile and walk out. Don't sit around staring at her waiting for her to finish. 

My ex works for T-Mobile. They have to be friendly so keep that in mind.

If you run into her outside of work and she's nice/vibing with you, then pursue.

Otherwise pay ya bill on time and keep it moving.

:lol: at the last sentence

Hilarious but true

They get fired if they aren't nice to you OP

You're catching feelings and she's just trying to make more than 7.25 an hour

Stop caring in the first place

Ask her for her number and if she says no keep it moving

Either way her acceptance or denial should not affect you, you've already lost

Last edited:
I think you friend zoned yourself....shorty was coming on to you and you didn't capitalized then and there....she probably went home with her ego hurting and is making you pay for it now....you failed.

Also we in the year 2016, people still make a trip to a store to pay their bill?....why Sway?

What's going on guys? How is everybody's day going? Good? Oh that's great. Okay so there's something I feel I have to tell you guys. So theres this girl that works at T Mobile and I go there once a month to pay my phone bill. And usually when I walk in the door she smiles and greets me and walks up to me to help me out. We chat a good bit whenever we can (or when she can). Last Friday I went there to get me a new phone and as per usual, she greeted and smiled at me and all that. This time we talked alot more than usual. She asked me what was I doing (working, going to school, etc.), when did I graduate, how old I was and all of that. She told she was 21 and how she was going to college and working but it wasn't working out so she quit college (like me). Told me she has two jobs and how she doesn't want her kids to have to work while going to college (she doesn't have any kids now, but she said she wants some)... She told me she likes me and said I was cool. Called me by my name too. So anyway yea I went back yesterday to pay my phone bill. She wasn't there yet somebody else was helping me. After about 5 minutes she walks through the door (I guess she came back from lunch). I look towards the door and see her, but I qiuckly look away. I didn't speak or anything. So she comes up to where I was to talk the other person that was helping me. I looked up and she said hey how are you doing and said "hey whats going on". And that was it.

So I'm telling yall about this because I'm thinking I kind of messed up. Everytime I walk through the door she says hi with a genuine smile on her face, gives me compliments, and says have a nice a day whenever I leave. But I didn't do any of things to her yesterday. And it's killing me because I really like her. Not like liker her but I'm very interested in getting to know her more. She's very attractive and very easy to talk to. Idk based on what I told you guys do yall think I messed up by not acknowledging her? Do yall even think shes interested in me at all? Another thing that's killing me is her history. I don't know much about that, other than I went on her Facebook and saw a picture of her and her prom date. It's bothering me too because I don't know if he had sex with her or what? And she's friends with alot of dudes. So IDK if has lingering feeling any dudes or whatever. So yea... I'm truly sorry if this comes of as bothersome or lame or whatever. So yea please tell me what yall think.

Did I mess up? How bad? Is she feeling me at all?
You know what to do OP 
devil.gif
******* christ!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a few girlfriends. I'm no ladies man though. And I'm a virgin (oh my god I just put that). I'm very shy and self conscious. I'm 21.
You need to hit up Cameron Canela, she'll fix that for you. She puts out for everyone. EVERYONE. Research this and thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom