NT Fam, what issues are you dealing with now? Vol. Group therapy

^ damn i thought i had it bad

i broke up with mine a week ago and trying to get back with her also, we see each other in school but its just hi and bye steez, i dont even know if i should be sweating her but i miss her

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

I stopped seeing my therapist a while ago and I'm not sure whether that was a good decision.
Weight loss.
Being broke.
Constantly reevaluating my friendships.
Self-loathing.

this

-Trying to get money... schools a drag and not making anything at work
-Trying to get buns... can't get any girls and don't like any of the lame high school ones in my school
-I'm sucking at basketball and I need to get my weight room game up
-No car

-ex gf issues
-lack of punani
-at a wack school and area, but my last semester
-finding out what im gona do after i graduate
-my crew of friends needs to expaind

pimp.gif

school is a drag & started to seem pointless
johnson is dying of thirst/ appreciation threads make me sad/mad/sad again
$$ running on E
it hurts to walk since i messed up my left foot
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

I Got A DUI This Past Thursday... Anyone Know What I Can Expect? Im In Cali BTW

Did you hit anyone anything? and what did you blow?

Navy shorty still deployed 
indifferent.gif

Jump off #1 playing hard to get, Jump off #2 wants me to commit, so bottom line I am NOT currently smashing 
mad.gif

Busy season here at work... long hours. 
sick.gif

Moms still not 100% after her stroke 
eyes.gif

Spending too much money.. savings shrinking 
alien.gif

I am just not happy.
grin.gif

I need something more in life.
tired.gif

Maybe it's time for a new job...
happy.gif

get married..
eek.gif

have kids?
nerd.gif

nahhhh just need to pick up more
pimp.gif
and get a new JO 
laugh.gif

I hate my job but I love the money I make. I understand what drug dealers go though.

Me and my dad haven't spoken in 8 months.

My brother is on trial for his life in 2 months.

- Looking for a long-term job one that i can grow with.

-All of my homies are locked up

-Will be going to Bowie State University in the fall

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Nah Didnt Hit Anyone Or Anything I Was Just Speeding, I Honestly Wasnt Drunk Buzzed Maybe But I Feel Like The CHP Officer Was Tryna Get Me Regardless Of How Many Drinks I Had... I Feel Like One I Said "Yes Ive Had A Couple Drinks Tonight" IT WAS OVER! Cuz I Passed All The Stupid Lil Test They Made Me Take. They Made Me Blow Two Times In The Station Blew 1.0 The First Time Then A .9 The Second...

^^^You must mean 0.1 and 0.09. You would be straight dead on that level.

And on another note, how do you type and always capitalize the first letter? Seems like a lot of work.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Nah Didnt Hit Anyone Or Anything I Was Just Speeding, I Honestly Wasnt Drunk Buzzed Maybe But I Feel Like The CHP Officer Was Tryna Get Me Regardless Of How Many Drinks I Had... I Feel Like One I Said "Yes Ive Had A Couple Drinks Tonight" IT WAS OVER! Cuz I Passed All The Stupid Lil Test They Made Me Take. They Made Me Blow Two Times In The Station Blew 1.0 The First Time Then A .9 The Second...

if you blew a 1.0 or a 0.9 you would be in a casket right now friend.

Maybe you blew a 0.10 or 0.09?

I havent had a DUI myself (knock on wood) but a lot of my boys have.  For a first offense, you will get your license suspended and you will have to go to AA or similar type classes.  All (except 1) of my friends who have had DUI's said that getting an attorney is kinduva a waste of money for a 1st time offense.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Booz N Shoes213 wrote:

OkieDoqui wrote:

Booz N Shoes213 wrote:

if you blew a 1.0 or a 0.9 you would be in a casket right now friend.

Maybe you blew a 0.10 or 0.09?

I havent had a DUI myself (knock on wood) but a lot of my boys have.  For a first offense, you will get your license suspended and you will have to go to AA or similar type classes.  All (except 1) of my friends who have had DUI's said that getting an attorney is kinduva a waste of money for a 1st time offense.

Depends on the attorney and the story. You'd be surprised on what you can get away with if you pay for it. You looking at about 10k if anything.

I got a DUI and most of what he said is correct. The DUI fee is about $1800 which doesn't include AA class which is about $400-500. Also you have to do community service and you license will be suspended at max a month. Bottom line that I always tell people is to not stress out. A DUI is a learning thing so remember to not drink and then drive. But all will be well after things get taken care of and your life will go on.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Depends on the attorney and the story. You'd be surprised on what you can get away with if you pay for it. You looking at about 10k if anything.

I got a DUI and most of what he said is correct. The DUI fee is about $1800 which doesn't include AA class which is about $400-500. Also you have to do community service and you license will be suspended at max a month. Bottom line that I always tell people is to not stress out. A DUI is a learning thing so remember to not drink and then drive. But all will be well after things get taken care of and your life will go on.
That makes sense.

I am the lone non-dewey in my triumvirate of brothers.  one of my dudes got popped twice in 18 months.  first DUI wasnt as bad.  he didnt bother to retain an attorney and he went through the classes and paid the fees.  I dont remember how long his license was suspended (definitely less than a year) but he got a provisional 6am-5pm fairly quickly cause he told the judge he needed to be able to drive for work.  for his 2nd dui, they obviously were not as lenient on him.  for that one he got an attorney who managed to negotiate 60 days house arrest in lieu of 30 days of normal jail.  2nd time around judge would not give him a provisional license, and his mom had to drive him around for work.  pretty damn embarrassing cause he is a contractor and his mother would have to drive him to a clients house so he could go do an estimate.  the house arrest was actually not as bad as it could have been.  prior to getting setup, he told his probation officer that he would piss hot for buds since he has prescription for it (CA FTW).  They told him he needed to stop for the duration of the house arrest, but he made it very clear that it might take more than 60 days to clear out of his system.  They never bothered testing him again so he was atleast able to smoke blunts and play ps3 at home rather than sitting in a jail cell.

my 2nd buddy that got his dui, his situation was a bit different.  he was actually out with dewey #1 friend, and the 2 of em were coming back from the bar.  non-dewey was driving since drewey #1 had his license suspended (this was after his 1st dui, but before his 2nd dui).  driving buddy was piss @$! drunk, and almost missed a red light.  he saw the red light as the last second, slammed the brakes, ping ponged off a couple of cars, then in the heat of the moment floored it.  dewey #1 convinced my other buddy to pull over cause DUI + hit and run is cowardly AND is a serious charge.  Thankfully he did, cause a cop happened to see the accident and pulled up behind him as soon as he had voluntarily pulled to the side.  Even though dude bounced off other cars and jammed (at first) cop did not charge him with hit & run since he had voluntarily pulled over a few hundred yards down the street.

-writing my research paper (I hate writing papers with a passion 
mad.gif
 )
-some days I like my job, and some days I don't.  Pay isn't that great, but it's paying the bills
grin.gif

-can't save $ (buying little things adds up like a %@+*# )

-im ready to move out of my parents house, but since I don't know how to save $....I can't right now
30t6p3b.gif

-i need a consistent JO, I can't deal with smashing every 2-3 months
30t6p3b.gif
 I need something on a weekly tip.

-no options when it comes to women.  Currently i have only 1 on deck
frown.gif
  Gotta get out there and bag some more.

-working out (I'm attempting to do this tonight)

Ever since me'n my girl broke up last September, it's been a straight depression for me and she's been the only thing on mind. I can't focus at all. I tried dating another girl but it barely lasted(mainly because I wasn't in it as much as I should have)

Back
Top Bottom