Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Penofski

Can any of you guys handle this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
son... a couple months ago I toke 3 shots of 95% alc. everclear (along with 6 beers beforehand). and after the 3rd shot that @%*+ knocked me flat on my $$*. I was passed out for like 2 hrs. not fun
eek.gif
How you still livin?
lol iunno man, I was REALLY messed up that night. not to the point where I had to go the the hospital or anything tho. I was just puking likecrazy, and then I went inside and passed out in the bathroom floor for madd long.

Remmy and Apple Juice huh?
Ima try that tonight, don't know if i should get 1738 or VSOP?

kinda lookin for a quick answer.

got a handle of bacardi superior...what to mix it with?

i heard, coke, pineapple juice, cranberry, orange crush, anything else?

Originally Posted by curt2121

my obligatory offering from the beginning of the year. filled the top shelf with some '96 la grande dame a '90 dom then 4 bottles of '99 dom

OMG You had me at the Goldschläger! I love that stuff! And DAMN I thought I was a lush, but yeah... all of that wouldn't last in my house.

Also, CM Private Stock is delicious and Kahlua is so good just to pour in milk (I like drink it when I'm eating cake).

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by curt2121

my obligatory offering from the beginning of the year. filled the top shelf with some '96 la grande dame a '90 dom then 4 bottles of '99 dom

OMG You had me at the Goldschläger! I love that stuff! And DAMN I thought I was a lush, but yeah... all of that wouldn't last in my house.

Also, CM Private Stock is delicious and Kahlua is so good just to pour in milk (I like drink it when I'm eating cake).

eek.gif
very nice...I really wish I could afford to spend thousands onAlcohol... It must be nice knowin you dont need to leave the house if your thirsty for anything.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by CL552k1

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
71706.jpg
+
so_mango.jpg
+
7228.jpg
=
pimp.gif

83058.jpg
.....on the rocks
happy.gif

3994.jpg

One for my homies put me up on this combo a couple weeks ago. I'll encourage anyone that likes yak to try it out:
7319.jpg
+

Yo How much these combos running for?
nerd.gif
I got a bottle of that Remy last week for $31. No mixing though. Drink that #$$* lukewarm and its so damn smooth. For some reason when it's onchill it's harder to drink.

had vodka and apple juice earlier, gonna finish up my bacardi dragonfruit later on

My pops put me on to scotch. easy on the rocks or with a splash of water. my west indie boys drink it w/ coconut water which is aight but anyway these are myishhhh.
grand-old-parr-12yrs.jpg

johnnie-walker-green1.jpg

macallan-fine-oak18yrs.jpg

roayal-salute-blue.jpg

Also, CM Private Stock is delicious

If you like private stock, try the captain morgan 100 proof that came out either early this year or late last year. I completely stopped wasting my time onprivate stock after that.

Originally Posted by Square town 707

very nice...I really wish I could afford to spend thousands on Alcohol... It must be nice knowin you dont need to leave the house if your thirsty for anything.

It's very convenient to have such variety at my fingertips or know when I have friends everyone is gonna be covered for what they like

i like
the cheap, classic O.E.!
my buddy jack, hennessy, and the goose....

What's everyone drinking tonight?

I'm about to hit up the ABC store. Have no clue what I want.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Tomorrow afternoon for a BBQ I think I'm gonna mess with some Easy Jesus. I'll be hammed by 3.

Completely changed my mind...I'm going with a 40 and some Coors. No need to get that wild.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

What's everyone drinking tonight?

I'm about to hit up the ABC store. Have no clue what I want.
Me either, but tonight seems a good occasion to get plastered amidst all this studying for finals. Come end of next week I'ma need a few otherbottles depending on how well I'ma do on these finals
laugh.gif

arrogant bstrd double shot, st bernadus (spelling) miller lite, russion imperial stout

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

My pops put me on to scotch. easy on the rocks or with a splash of water. my west indie boys drink it w/ coconut water which is aight but anyway these are my ishhhh.

johnnie-walker-green1.jpg
Jealous, that's the only JW I've never tried. I normally just stick to black or red label though since it's cheap. Pack it with lotsof ice and you don't even feel it going down. My old boss put me onto that
pimp.gif

Hopefully I do something tonight which would mean I'll be drinking tequila, Jameson and Coronas.

Back
Top Bottom