NT Drinkers: Enter Here

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by sunny559

hmm..

i been sipping on heinekens & coronas as of lately, but my usual go-to stuff is that crown & coke bit.

cool bro. expand your beers tho fam. if you like heinekens, try a stella artois or a tsingtao lager. if you like coronas, try a landshark. crown & coke, you can't go wrong. I don't usually mess with likka + soda because more sugar = more likely to have a hangover. the crown is smooth, try it with rocks.
I actually sip on just bout every beer (ever heard of kingfisher & taj mahals?), but just lately that's whats been available.
& crown is my all-timer, but if you have any similar drinks (dark liquor + whatever) let me know.

My ultimate hang-over eliminator is chugging a few bottles of water before i pass out... works 100% of the time.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
71706.jpg
+
so_mango.jpg
+
7228.jpg
=
pimp.gif

83058.jpg
.....on therocks
happy.gif

3994.jpg

One for my homies put me up on this combo a couple weeks ago. I'll encourage anyone that likes yak to try it out:
7319.jpg
+

strictly cognac for me. my signature drink is remy and OJ. lots of ppl seem to think that wouldn't go together well, but if u are a "yac" drinkergive it a try and u'll be hooked.
pimp.gif

I'm beyond broke right now. Can't find a job and all my friends always wanna go out. Last night I drank 5 o clock with grapefruit and a splash ofcranberry, only way I couldn't taste that *!%@.

If I had my way it'd be some jack or jose for liquor or Coors light for beer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CL552k1

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
71706.jpg
+
so_mango.jpg
+
7228.jpg
=
pimp.gif

83058.jpg
.....on the rocks
happy.gif

3994.jpg

One for my homies put me up on this combo a couple weeks ago. I'll encourage anyone that likes yak to try it out:
7319.jpg
+

Yo How much these combos running for?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by CL552k1

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
71706.jpg
+
so_mango.jpg
+
7228.jpg
=
pimp.gif
($108)
83058.jpg
.....on the rocks
happy.gif
($100)

3994.jpg
($120)
7319.jpg
+($50)

Yo How much these combos running for?
nerd.gif

w/coke, straight, shot, anything. Just love me some JD. Whiskey in general..Also Grey Goose, Rum..Hypno tears my stomach up unless I drink Hypno alone andthats all (which is pointless). Have to try some stuff posted in here when I get a chance..

my obligatory offering from the beginning of the year. filled the top shelf with some '96 la grande dame a '90 dom then 4 bottles of '99 dom

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

last week in the dorms coming up, looking at a lineup something along the lines of this

cap mo
patron
goose
4 30 packs (bud light)

should be a good one

blah!
sick.gif

Its ok.....not everyone can drink the molten lava that is 151
pimp.gif

also 99 bananas straight/ with Dole orange bananas
juice or 99 blackberries + cranberryjuice

Originally Posted by Penofski

Can any of you guys handle this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
son... a couple months ago I toke 3 shots of 95% alc. everclear(along with 6 beers beforehand). and after the 3rd shot that @%*+ knocked me flat on my $$*. I was passed out for like 2 hrs. not fun

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Penofski

Can any of you guys handle this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
son... a couple months ago I toke 3 shots of 95% alc. everclear (along with 6 beers beforehand). and after the 3rd shot that @%*+ knocked me flat on my $$*. I was passed out for like 2 hrs. not fun
eek.gif
How you still livin?

either everclear X orange juice

or if i'm just hanging out and drinking give me a fifth of seagrams gin and i'm good....people say its nasty but i drink it like water and be feelinggreat....

but some good cognac is appreciated though.....oh yea and Hennessey and pineapple when i'm at the club is a must

Back
Top Bottom