NT, Do You Let People Doodoo In The Place You Live? Vol. You Must Be Out Your Goddamn Mind!

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

That's why you don't let random nasty a$# people in your house.
If I won't let you use my bathroom, then you have no business being in my house
that's why the situation is wrong. op and his boys were heading to his place after getting some food. what he did is a "female dog" move and a step back for the human species.
I didn't think I had to explain the whole thing doesn't really matter tho but we were heading to one of my boys cribs. We were stopping bymy crib so I can pick something up. We all live in the same neighborhood. He said what he said while we were in the car on the way back home. I told him no. Igot what I needed to get and then we dropped him by his crib and the rest of us went to my boys crib. He then walked to our boys crib after he did what heneeded to do.

I will say he wasn't my boy like that but that doesn't matter he wouldn't have been +!%$#!## in my house anyway. So even if we were going to mycrib it wouldn't make a difference.

If this is a step back for the human species
laugh.gif
and somehow a female dogmove so be it. [Redman]I'll BE DAT![/Redman]

are you kidding me?

unless he was gonna let it rip, and make a huge mess. Then you say NO.

show some decency, when they gotta go, they gotta go. doesnt sound like he was a stranger either, since you hanging with him

If i welcomed them into the crib, they welcome to it. But If you've got that dodo that smell like rotten eggs mixed with red bull and flinstone tablets w/sulfur, hell outta here with them medication *#*@$. Smelled that joint at work once, i dont think dudes under 60 drop deuces like that.

Back
Top Bottom