NT, Do You Let People Doodoo In The Place You Live? Vol. You Must Be Out Your Goddamn Mind!

I've learned my lesson and agree with OP.

I have a friend who needed to go and drop a #2 so I said go ahead. Then when I needed to use the bathroom I see my walls and toilet seat with stains of feces.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I called him out on it and told him he's banned from using my toilet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this thread just reminded me of the funniest thing that ever happened back in elementary school.

some ******ed kid had went to the restroom to poop and somehow he ended up getting the poop all over the bathroom walls and mirror and he took his clothes offand tried wetting the clothes to clean the poop off the walls. when the teacher went in the bathroom to check up on him she flipped out. he was naked in thebathroom trying to use his clothes to clean the poop that was smeared on the wall. that teacher was one of the nicest teachers in the school too but she wascursing like a sailor after she saw what she saw.

I agree with you on this one zok, IDK what it is, but I can't let nobody other than my inner family and myself take a dump in my restroom. It disgusts me alot and makes me cringe. I just can't, I know I don't do it at other ppls restrooms, so I don't want you doing it on mine. Strictly number one, ifits number 2, you using the bathroom outside.

Act like there's only one bathroom in the house. I let them use the bathroom near the kitchen that nobody in my family ever uses.

laugh.gif
I feel you man, but that's OD.

I mean when you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm sure nobody WANTS to go in your place ya know?

I do have this one friend though, just lets the nastiest farts go when we're playing video games. He'll walk into the doorway and rip the loudest fartever. Soundin like he's revving up his dirt bike or somethin. Like it ain't gonna follow him back in the room. He said he had to go the other day, andI tossed him his keys. No splatter all over my toilet
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by biggatree

One halloween me and my homie were trick or treating. Suddenly I felt the urge to purge. Luckily another dude we knew lived down the street. I knock on his door and explain the situation to him, he says he can't oblige because his parents are sleeping upstairs. But I know damn well there's a washroom on the main floor. I explain that to him, and he tells me it's the "dog's washroom" and that I can't use it. I say ****, barge inside, open the washroom door, and low and behold...it is the dog's bathroom.

There was dog feces all over the damn floor. Everywhere. You could barely see the white tile anymore. It was horrific. One more step and I would have had a brown sock.

So I made a scene, went upstairs anyway and used the clean bathroom, parents woke up and everything.

We stopped being friends after that.

*Awaits "cool story bro" pics, etc.*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's so foul.
brown socks ahahahah

parents must have crazy hearing to woken up unless the bathroom was right up against their bedroom
I think me cussing loudly about almost stepping in dog crap is what woke them up.

The other thing is, three people and a dog lived in that house. There were only two bathrooms. How the %$#@ does the dog get it's own personal washroom???And then allow it to crap all over the floor??? The grout and tile were badly stained. Don't you care about your house? The house which you bought and paidfor with your hard earned money? It's not like they're renting the place. It makes no sense. That house should be condemned with all thedisease/bacteria/germs floating around.

One halloween me and my homie were trick or treating. Suddenly I felt the urge to purge. Luckily another dude we knew lived down the street. I knock on his door and explain the situation to him, he says he can't oblige because his parents are sleeping upstairs. But I know damn well there's a washroom on the main floor. I explain that to him, and he tells me it's the "dog's washroom" and that I can't use it. I say ****, barge inside, open the washroom door, and low and behold...it is the dog's bathroom.

There was dog feces all over the damn floor. Everywhere. You could barely see the white tile anymore. It was horrific. One more step and I would have had a brown sock.

So I made a scene, went upstairs anyway and used the clean bathroom, parents woke up and everything.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's so foul.
brown socks ahahahah

parents must have crazy hearing to woken up unless the bathroom was right up against their bedroom
I think me cussing loudly about almost stepping in dog crap is what woke them up.

The other thing is, three people and a dog lived in that house. There were only two bathrooms. How the %$#@ does the dog get it's own personal washroom??? And then allow it to crap all over the floor??? The grout and tile were badly stained. Don't you care about your house? The house which you bought and paid for with your hard earned money? It's not like they're renting the place. It makes no sense. That house should be condemned with all the disease/bacteria/germs floating around.
laugh.gif
What would've you done if when you went upstairs to#*+* their bathroom was also covered in their own #*+*?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's so foul.
brown socks ahahahah

The other thing is, three people and a dog lived in that house. There were only two bathrooms. How the %$#@ does the dog get it's own personal washroom??? And then allow it to crap all over the floor??? The grout and tile were badly stained. Don't you care about your house? The house which you bought and paid for with your hard earned money? It's not like they're renting the place. It makes no sense. That house should be condemned with all the disease/bacteria/germs floating around.
laugh.gif
What would've you done if when you went upstairs to #*+* their bathroom was also covered in their own #*+*?
I would have crapped on the parents bed.

maybe cause i do got more than one bathroom so why not knock yaself out but i cant let sum1 use tha one i use on tha regular

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

a bathroom is used for pooping.
My bathroom, my poop.
indifferent.gif
what an $%@#%+!.. just get some lysol wipes.
Hold the *$*% up! HOLD THE *$*% UP!!!! Are you implying that I should let ppl +#%! in my bathroom just so I can use lysol wipes to clean up THEIR+#%!? I know you not implying that or anything of that sort.

When I make the next move Imma need several bathrooms or just have one that I'll never go in if I want to be considered a "good friend"
laugh.gif

Get some more money so you can have a personal bathroom and a guest bathroom.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Get some more money so you can have a personal bathroom and a guest bathroom.
I'm working on it. Like I said tho it's gonna have to be a joint I never see. My butler Geeves is gonna have to show the how to get there.I just feel uneasy knowing ppl is !*+#++@# in my home.

i would let anyone "bless" my bathroom. you must be some kind of ocd germaphobe? you sir are a shi++y friend, no pun intended.

You trying to hard. It's a bathroom. You act like he trying to ++$ in your kitchen

Sit Down Clown

Flocka!!!!

if u told me that i would be like alright dawg thats cool hope u dont mind poop somewhere else in your house

and anyways OP if u gotta poop u gotta poop there is no having that stuff go away

Yall need to stop being weak and making weak excuses. Real men know how to hold their piss and +!@*

No to the OCD and germaphobe(for the most part)

That's why you don't let random nasty a$# people in your house.
If I won't let you use my bathroom, then you have no business being in my house

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

That's why you don't let random nasty a$# people in your house.
If I won't let you use my bathroom, then you have no business being in my house

that's why the situation is wrong. op and his boys were heading to his place after getting some food. what he did is a "female dog" move and astep back for the human species.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

I've learned my lesson and agree with OP.

I have a friend who needed to go and drop a #2 so I said go ahead. Then when I needed to use the bathroom I see my walls and toilet seat with stains of feces.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I called him out on it and told him he's banned from using my toilet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this thread just reminded me of the funniest thing that ever happened back in elementary school.

some ******ed kid had went to the restroom to poop and somehow he ended up getting the poop all over the bathroom walls and mirror and he took his clothes off and tried wetting the clothes to clean the poop off the walls. when the teacher went in the bathroom to check up on him she flipped out. he was naked in the bathroom trying to use his clothes to clean the poop that was smeared on the wall. that teacher was one of the nicest teachers in the school too but she was cursing like a sailor after she saw what she saw.
i'm not doubting it, but HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

if i was the first person to find that kid i dunno... simultaneous
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom