NT do you discriminate?

al audi

Banned
Something I just typed in another thread made me realize....................yes maybe I do.

do you discriminate? if so, what is it?

nah, i dont like it when people discriminate against me for any reason so i dont do it to anybody else

We all do. The only way you could absolve yourself from discriminating is if you only had a 10 sec memory span.

yup
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

nah, i dont like it when people discriminate against me for any reason so i dont do it to anybody else

if everybody was like this the world would be a better place now huh?

Everyone does, but what matters is that you recognize that you do and work to eliminate it. With that said my list is way too long
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

your sarcasm is clear as day but yeah its the truth.. if i'm wronged by someone i don't hold it against an entire group of people i only hold itagainst those who have wronged me, and even then i do my best to forgive.. take your smart-aleck response, i could choose to take that and begin to hate oneverything you say from here on out but that's just not the kind of person i am. i believe in karma 110% so i do everything in my power to only do good.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Everyone does, but what matters is that you recognize that you do and work to eliminate it. With that said my list is way too long
laugh.gif

true

ill be honest, reason i made this thread was something i just said in the dressing better thread. like there was no need for me to say i just typed my thought.idc its them an it could never be me i guess i just dont understand why as a GROWN male you wouldnt just try to eat food.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

your sarcasm is clear as day but yeah its the truth.. if i'm wronged by someone i don't hold it against an entire group of people i only hold it against those who have wronged me, and even then i do my best to forgive.. take your smart-aleck response, i could choose to take that and begin to hate on everything you say from here on out but that's just not the kind of person i am. i believe in karma 110% so i do everything in my power to only do good.

laugh.gif

actually that wasnt sarcasm

if nobody discriminated the world WOULD be much better, i guess you read it as sarcasm because i said huh.......i was like just raising a question....

lol yea that was the indicator i took

but it seriously would, i never used to think that way but my brother has been like that since the day he was born and this dude just makes friends everywherehe goes, literally all over the world.. i used to think he was a little too friendly (which he can be) but if everyone was like that we'd have a prettyawesome earth.

Unfortunately I do against some races and even my own race but nothing outlandish as talking down to them or treating them differently.
smh.gif
It still just doesnt justify my train of thought at times. I have to do better
tired.gif

Everyone discriminates. When something or someone is peculiar to another, prejudice tendencies are more than likely to come into play...

It's human nature, but sumthin that can definitely be worked on...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Unfortunately I do against some races and even my own race but nothing outlandish as talking down to them or treating them differently.
smh.gif
It still just doesnt justify my train of thought at times.
I have to do better
tired.gif

yea, same

its just like running thoughts in my head.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

laugh.gif
5.jpg

I only discriminate on these so called wanksta's like Lil Gayne, can't stand that dude. If any of you got a problem with that then deal with it, otherthan that I somehow discriminate on some races when I fee like they deserve it am been discriminated isn't anyone have been, but we all do sometime sothere it is. Is this consider as a sin?

You were hating on skinny dudes
laugh.gif

Can't lie though, I hated it when I was skinny. I was 6'4" and 130-140 lbs and I couldn't do anything to put on weight. My job in highschoolwas hauling concrete and lumber (pause) plus I did a lot of weight lifting. That only got me up to 165lbs by the time I was 18. My whole goal was to get to200lbs and I was finally able to do it by the time I was 23, now I'm 6'3.5" (2 slipped vertebrae ftl) and 215lbs. I guess the whole point of thisoh so cool story is that I don't like skinny guys either, they tend to be annoying. Put a got damn shirt on no one wants to see your ribs.

Solaga wrote:
I only discriminate on these so called wanksta's like Lil Gayne, can't stand that dude. If any of you got a problem with that then deal with it, other than that I somehow discriminate on some races when I fee like they deserve it am been discriminated isn't anyone have been, but we all do sometime so there it is. Is this consider as a sin?

How does one deserve to get discriminated against?

Back
Top Bottom