NT do you discriminate?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

No

But when I'm at work I do racially profile customers
So which is it?
laugh.gif

i think its something we do without thinking about...but its our morals that decipher if we will continue to stereotype and judge that person for good....doesthat make sense?

These are my confessions. :/

Not going to lie, I'm less patient and understanding towards big folks.

[kanye] Sorry. [/kanye]

*shrugs*

It's definitely something I try to work on every day, but like, I struggle. And I really can't stand when they actually try to make people feel sorryfor them, talking 'bout 'You don't know what it's like to be 5'9", 380.' You're damn right I don't know what that'slike, and that because I make the choice to not know what that's like!

Trust, I know some people have issues that have caused severe weight gain, but every-damn-body ain't got something wrong with them.
"Oh, it's genetic with me. Can't help it."
"I have an overactive thyroid. Not my fault."
"I have a slow metabolism. Doctor said there's nothing I can do about it."

*sigh*

And since America is the fattest country on the globe, I know a ton of y'all are reading this ready to jump me, so let me stop so I can dodge your tomatoesand eggs ('cause we know you ain't throwing that pumpkin pie or turkey at me).

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

[kanye] Sorry. [/kanye]

*shrugs*

It's definitely something I try to work on every day, but like, I struggle. And I really can't stand when they actually try to make people feel sorry for them, talking 'bout 'You don't know what it's like to be 5'9", 380.' You're damn right I don't know what that's like, and that because I make the choice to not know what that's like!

Trust, I know some people have issues that have caused severe weight gain, but every-damn-body ain't got something wrong with them.

*sigh*

And since America is the fattest country on the globe, I know a ton of y'all are reading this ready to jump me, so let me stop so I can dodge your tomatoes and eggs ('cause we know you ain't throwing that pumpkin pie or turkey at me).
no you're right....not all are like this, but the ones that are ..........
indifferent.gif

I wont lie in the first semester of my freshman year I wouldn't look at a white girl.

Something told me you gotta stay with the black chicks.

SMH at me so much box I passed up on.

But now its whatever.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

[kanye] Sorry. [/kanye]

*shrugs*

It's definitely something I try to work on every day, but like, I struggle. And I really can't stand when they actually try to make people feel sorry for them, talking 'bout 'You don't know what it's like to be 5'9", 380.' You're damn right I don't know what that's like, and that because I make the choice to not know what that's like!

*sigh*

And since America is the fattest country on the globe, I know a ton of y'all are reading this ready to jump me, so let me stop so I can dodge your tomatoes and eggs ('cause we know you ain't throwing that pumpkin pie or turkey at me).
I promise you I have the same problem. I don't know what it is, but I sometimes cannot stand to look at fat people, even family.

Back
Top Bottom