NT Confessions 2009

^^
i was not trying to get at her.
laugh.gif
MOST of NT has already done that. I was just pointing out the fact that she thinks similar to me. nothing more nothingless
tired.gif

-smile

omg you're perfect pete and pete was a great show
pimp.gif

but na, perfection is subjective.. i can't sit here and write what it is... because i don't know... because i haven't found him yet, right?

it's stupid to have a guideline or a list of rules to follow. you should just live and give everyone a chance. if your focal interest is some one whosounds "perfect" according to these "rules"... you may overlook a great person in your peripheral ...ya diiiiigggggg

i feel like nothing ever goes my way... from childhood until now. i need a new #+#$% for this black cloud to follow...
i feel this way too....i start to wonder, is it my fault (should i have done some different things), or is it on other people, or could i havereally done something about it?
ohwell.gif
especially when it comes to girls,smh. so i'm trying to be more aggressive.

looking to the future is really scary, so i'm just trying to live in the present time and worry about things as they come along. if you just look 3-4 yearsahead things get really scary and it's crazy.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i feel this way too....i start to wonder, is it my fault (should i have done some different things), or is it on other people, or could i have really done something about it?
ohwell.gif

i feel you... sometimes i wish life was like my sega console.. when i was like 6... when you messed up all you had to do was press restart and it was all good.
laugh.gif
... but is it our actions or are we born into it?
tired.gif

looking to the future is really scary, so i'm just trying to live in the present time and worry about things as they come along. if you just look 3-4 years ahead things get really scary and it's crazy.
i know exactly what you mean. that's also kinda why "i feel like i'm walking down the up escalator"... like i'm so terrifiedof the future .. that i'm trying to stall it as much as possible
laugh.gif
not even just thinking about life a few years ahead... just thinking about my life asa whole and whatnot.. cwazy

While I wholeheartedly agree that one should not have "rules" or "guidelines," I believe, it is impractical to think that (many, maybe evenmost) people do not have them. Often times, we are attracted to what we are attracted to. That ideal (which is the word I should've used instead ofperfect) individual may very well be in one's periphery, yet, for one reason or the other, one may be oblivious to this (just as you stated).

Think about it: is height all that important? Weight? What if they're not up on the latest fashion trends? Or maybe they happen to be quite shy?
nerd.gif
Howdoes one go about NOT overlooking what may already be there?

pimp.gif
for being a fan of "Pete & Pete."

so my girl calls me RIGHT NOW (btw, she has created an account here on NT)
and says....

her: hey so ummmmmmmmmmmmmm im on niketalk and i wanted to post something on there...
me: uh huh...
her: so i did...BUT only it was under your account
me: so whatre you trying to say?!
her: well i posted something on the NT confessions 2009 thread and i said something about my BF in there
me: aw hell nah! now everyone is gonna think im mad gay! im going to edit the hell outta that thing right now

now im here typing this down at 4am pst when i should be knocked out
smh for not signing out

Originally Posted by straight lux

and says....

her: hey so ummmmmmmmmmmmmm im on niketalk and i wanted to post something on there...
her: well i posted something on the NT confessions 2009 thread and i said something about my BF in there
me: aw hell nah! now everyone is gonna think im mad gay! im going to edit the hell outta that thing right now

smh for not signing out

lmao!! that was me. sry babe. if anyone saw that... my bad. he aint no *$#%. hes with a female.

Originally Posted by fashion1st

and says....

smh for not signing out

lmao!! that was me. sry babe. if anyone saw that... my bad. he aint no *$#%. hes with a female.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the next EricBerry and Thugnificence
laugh.gif

and says....

smh for not signing out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude made an extra account to explain, not happening buddy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

and says....

smh for not signing out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
This is NT Confessions though right?
laugh.gif

I miss my ex (bigsean), I want her to forgive me but she won't.

I haven't told my father I quit the track team.

My best friend is an alchoholic, and I don't know how to tell him.

Another ex girl of mine wants me, but I don't know if I want to make it work, or just smash again.

as for my confessions for 2009... here it goes [there's alot]

1. i dont really like school
2. i think im only enrolled in school because my school loan pays for my rent... if not, i have to move back home. and thats not an option
3. i can be a huge procrastinator
4. i want a lot but i dont know how to get it
5. everytime i take a drive in Beverly Hills or places as such... i die a bit inside.
6. i feel like im never going to achieve my goals
7. sometimes i dont know what my goals are
8. i'm 20 but i dont know if im supposed to know what i want in life
9. im a hopeless romantic on the downlow... i love fairytales
10. i want to be a good christian
11. sex is too good to b a good christian
12. i feel reeeaaally bad for saying that sex is too good to b christian.....
13. i can be very naive, and sometimes i can be shallow... but my roots bring me back to reality.
14. wen me n my bf got together in 2007 i didnt think it was gonna last more than 2 months. lol

Originally Posted by archnoobie

and says....

smh for not signing out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
This is NT Confessions though right?
laugh.gif
yeah it is... but u got it aaaallll wrong. im complete female. dont think otherwise. plus my profile says wen i joined. and that wasn't todayso get ur story straight

and says....

smh for not signing out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm this close to saying **!+ it and cheating on my girl for the first time in 353 days of being together. It's not out of temptation, butspite.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm this close to saying **!+ it and cheating on my girl for the first time in 353 days of being together. It's not out of temptation, but spite.

tired.gif
Cmon fam.

Anyways. I'm a mom. Dog mom. I'm now the proud owner of a female Boston Terrier pup, but we can't take her home till the end of the month.She's only 4 weeks
pimp.gif

i cant figure out how to draw copy array in flowchart form for my final
frown.gif

im hungry

i didnt get my sister anything for her graduation

i dont know what to get my mom for mothers day

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm this close to saying **!+ it and cheating on my girl for the first time in 353 days of being together. It's not out of temptation, but spite.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

-Diddy annoys the hell out of me on twitter yet I still follow him.
-In my mind me and Tyra Banks have been married for 8 years. Since I was in the 7th grade. In my head I'm an African polygamist from Nigeria or something.Kerry Washington is my other wife. We've been together for two years.
-I got a B in my accounting class this semester. Over half the class failed, but I got a B, and yet I'm still pissed because I should've gotten an A.
-This past AKA line was like 50 deep. My ex-gf is on it. And my personal top 3 finest females on the whole campus. As well as the 2 girls I'm talking tonow and I could see myself dating both.(marriage material) Between me and my homies together I know we've combined to hit at least 10 of them. I havestories on so many of these girls. One in particular, fine as hell, who might end up famous one day.
-My Alpha friends are pressuring me to pledge Alpha. But I just can't see myself as one of them. Even though I know my P rate would quadruple.
- I'm scared my degree won't have anything to do with what I want to do with my life.
-My mom is currently ignoring my texts and calls.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

and says....

smh for not signing out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
The beginning of the end
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom