NT, be honest...How many of you dudes are considered pretty boys?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Moderate Gatsby wrote:

kikzRus wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

Yeahhh I'm gonna need for some of you to post pics. Thatd be great mmmkay...
io3ink.jpg

Yess I'm a pretty Boy.... PM me Weekend Girl
wink.gif

No hate intended but your nose looks like you picked it up from a Mr. Potatohead set.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
oh my God, it does...

you're far from a 'pretty boy' Bo.

I got some pics up at n t k l.yuku.com in the general section. I sincerely invite all of you to roast me as best as you possibly can.

Seriously.

PJ HGGJ"P $J$@OI P HJ OH GOD!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I come in a post with 16 pages of dudes basically showing off "pretty" pictures to each other?

I had to come in here see what all this 16 pages is about.
Ya dudes been postin pics to prove that youre a pretty boy??????????

Thats wild.

I am considered a God to most women these days. Just something bout me. I thought it was just in NYC but i was mistaken. I literally Hit something New Anywherei go.
laugh.gif

No seriously, I have seen this thread on page one for a few days now. I decided to look at see why it is 16 pages. So dudes are REALLY posting pictures ofthemselves in here. And folks get one me for saying NT dudes have some weird ways to express themselves.

Why are you all comparing pretty pictures of each other? Isn't that BLATANTLY homosexual?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No seriously, I have seen this thread on page one for a few days now. I decided to look at see why it is 16 pages. So dudes are REALLY posting pictures of themselves in here. And folks get one me for saying NT dudes have some weird ways to express themselves.

Why are you all comparing pretty pictures of each other? Isn't that BLATANTLY homosexual?

If you were in this thread like you claim, then you would know it was females who came through the woodworks, asking for proof.

What these men didn't realize is that they (females) haven't posted for 10 pages, making the last 10 pages a swag competition via pixelation.

Dudes seriously admitting to being a "pretty boy", and posting pics??

Wow. If that's not a feminine trait, then I don't know what is.

This dude ChampionEdition probably had about 20-30 takes before he got "the right one"
laugh.gif

lol @ all the heads only coming in here cause the post is 16 pages long

they prolly gassed off wg.

Originally Posted by Club29

This dude ChampionEdition probably had about 20-30 takes before he got "the right one"
laugh.gif
me sir? im mr 1 shot photo. i'll take a picture of my G1 and show all the pics and dates and number bro.
i can put the photo right after that up with the photodata to show it was taken right after that one and that picture is the only picture from that day.
please. that was a pic i took just cause i liked the way the chain was blingin homie.
and i got some P that night from a random broad who scraped the tip with her teeth and i screamed like a girl.

but thanks for trying bo. thought we was cool from LPC

F it, you put ur pics up, all boundaries are gone

HBW, after looking at ur pic, where do you get "handsome" from any part of that?

Originally Posted by KO KAINE

F it, you put ur pics up, all boundaries are gone

HBW, after looking at ur pic, where do you get "handsome" from any part of that?
i wouldnt expect you to see it being that youre a healthy heterosexual(possibly) male.

but its somethin bout that smile on my face and that twinkle in my eye that make women want to have sexual relations with me. with or without a condom. mypreference.

Back
Top Bottom