NT, be honest...How many of you dudes are considered pretty boys?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I'm rugged, out of shape, and ugly.
pimp.gif

yeah you are.

Shut up before I knock your nose back into place.
grin.gif

you'd probably be out of breath after one swing.
I won't deny that fact. just cause I smoke around 2 packs a day.
grin.gif

yeah, it has NOTHING to do with your rotund body structure....
Why you so mad? Been hit up the side of your god damn head to many times I guess?
grin.gif

Light skinned automatically means pretty? Yo0o that's crazy b, tv sure has brain washed a few of you
smh.gif

As evidenced by this thread

just because you're labeled a prettyboy doesn't = you're attractive

even then i still had the chicks on smash.
I was bulking up at the time. that was when i was trying to be a body builder, but damn im lazy.
i got pics from a few months later at the a summit in LA where i was hella slim and buff.
and the whole show is scripted man. there was this female jerry seinfeild broad there brain storming with me for certain lines.
i walked off the bus over 50 times cause i kept messing up.
ask anyone else who's been on the show.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

even then i still had the chicks on smash.
I was bulking up at the time. that was when i was trying to be a body builder, but damn im lazy.
i got pics from a few months later at the a summit in LA where i was hella slim and buff.
and the whole show is scripted man. there was this female jerry seinfeild broad there brain storming with me for certain lines.
i walked off the bus over 50 times cause i kept messing up.
ask anyone else who's been on the show.

I figured all them shows were scripted... how about shows like The Worlds Strictest Parents and things of that nature?

every single reality show is scripted to some degree.
they give u options on what to say and sometimes they have u say 3 things and they pick whats best.
i was chillin with my boy when he was filiming parental control and he said like 1000 things and only 2 made it on the show.
the corniest things he said. the other 998 were pure gold.

I'm rugged, out of shape, and ugly.
pimp.gif

yeah you are.

Shut up before I knock your nose back into place.
grin.gif

you'd probably be out of breath after one swing.
I won't deny that fact. just cause I smoke around 2 packs a day.
grin.gif

yeah, it has NOTHING to do with your rotund body structure....
Why you so mad? Been hit up the side of your god damn head to many times I guess?
grin.gif

Dont mess with Club...Hell take one of yo arms.
pimp.gif

there is a difference between maintenance, and "pretty boy"

Edit: NVM TMI

A pretty boy, by definition is all about appearances for others IMO, it also has nothing to do with skin tone. Most of my dark homeboys are prettyboys.
Maintenance is a lifestyle, "prettyboy" is a label.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This thread is somewhat disturbing. No man should want to be called pretty or known as pretty. That is feminine. Probably the reason all these young cats out here trying to look better than women and dress for their boys. Where the fathers at? Too many boys becoming women out here.

i agree 100% with errything this man jus said

I'v been called pretty before, but i think its just because of my eye color...happens more often when my hairs shorter too...but I usually let the facialhair run wild its cold here in WA haha gotta keep the face warm somehow!
1hcznc.jpg

Originally Posted by gaut24

I'v been called pretty before, but i think its just because of my eye color...happens more often when my hairs shorter too...but I usually let the facial hair run wild its cold here in WA haha gotta keep the face warm somehow!
1hcznc.jpg

you look like you havent slept in weeks

laugh.gif
yeah its funny, I get plenty of sleep, probably more thennecessary...its those Indian genes I cant do anything about it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom