NT, be honest...How many of you dudes are considered pretty boys?

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

yeh im madd pretty
'jus chillen
mimdli.jpg

christmas
1zuxv.jpg
execution....survey says...

69naz8.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Whatever Idris is considered that's what I want. I am fond of the ruggedly handsome though. I nice thick
beard with the long part on the chin
! What? Have a sista weak in the knees. Impalla is nice too
pimp.gif
i dont think i could pull this off, but i would be king leonidas if i could

king-leonidas.jpg

i think i'd wear exactly that too. and probably do a lot of yelling.

laugh.gif
but i love a sunni
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
haven't we broken out of this phase ? i remember the thread were GA was getting roasted then i posted my tight %*% clothes pics from back in highschool then i got roasted.. dam im getting old that was 4 years ago.. N's really thought they was pretty back then.. if i could go back id snuff myself forreal

I get that all the time, but I'm pretty calm and level-headed so I'm not surprised. And plus I think mixed people get this by default.

I Swear since about '06-07ish everybody is TRYING to get fly and out of nowhere EVERYBODY became overconfident and arrogant to the point where everybodykinda sounds the same... idk i guess i must be too ugly for anyone to understand where im coming from...

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

I Swear since about '06-07ish everybody is TRYING to get fly and out of nowhere EVERYBODY became overconfident and arrogant to the point where everybody kinda sounds the same... idk i guess i must be too ugly for anyone to understand where im coming from...
Yeah I feel you cause thats around when #+%+%* started wearin fitted clothes so everybody hopped on that #+$+.

I Swear since about '06-07ish everybody is TRYING to get fly and out of nowhere EVERYBODY became overconfident and arrogant to the point where everybody kinda sounds the same... idk i guess i must be too ugly for anyone to understand where im coming from...
i've noticed this too.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Club29

I'm rugged, out of shape, and ugly.
pimp.gif

yeah you are.

Shut up before I knock your nose back into place.
grin.gif

you'd probably be out of breath after one swing.
I won't deny that fact. just cause I smoke around 2 packs a day.
grin.gif

yeah, it has NOTHING to do with your rotund body structure....

Originally Posted by beezylocks

maybe a little metro or something not pretty ( yes i was
smokin.gif
btw in this pic)

0012507edc58ba0955ce78d23218feda87b6480.jpg
Dope sweater shirt tie combo, simple and clean
pimp.gif

False confidence FML. A lot of Mike a.k.a the situation dudes out here D-nice
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

real talk, the only reason the term "pretty boy" came to be was to label the cats who had chicks on smash.
ive never heard of a pretty boy being called ugly by a chick. they usually always snag the chick.
with that being said, ive missed out on more P than i have ever hit being a "pretty boy".
that dont fly with the ladies cause they first question is always "so how many girls you got?" "i know you got all the girl" blah blah blah.

THIS IS THE *$%%**%%%!$%+ TRUTH

When me beard is in full effect.....no.

When my beard is trimmed short and cleaned up.....still no.

One cat said he preferred to be called a lil metro over a pretty boy...I disagree...when that term came out in college It was kinda tolerable at first...butthen it just started getting associated with ppl that couldnt really dress and was borderline ayo if not fully flamin....I cant stand that word now

This thread is somewhat disturbing. No man should want to be called pretty or known as pretty. That is feminine. Probably the reason all these young cats outhere trying to look better than women and dress for their boys. Where the fathers at? Too many boys becoming women out here.

Back
Top Bottom