NT, am i the only one that finds girls who drink/smoke HIGHLY UNATTRACTIVE ?

i dont see either one of them as a flaw personally, especially drinkin since i do it myself

she got good teeth! uhh yeah she is wildin out....

I would hate for my chick to be some party animal....but I like chicks that drink.

when they drink and they know how to act is not a problem to me, in fact I like girls who have no inhabitions (sp?)

but smoking is disgusting and I don't want to kiss a girl whose breath smells like trash

yeah, its cool with me
i mean i'm not gonna be a hypocrite
cuz i do all that smoke trees, smoke cigs and drink

drinking is fine to me. heck i take a sippy sip when i go out. as for the smoking i would never smoke a cig. but i do happen to puff puff pass from time totime. nothing wrong with it to me, but to each his own....thats how the saying goes right?

Originally Posted by squadboy415

girlfriend/wifey= shouldnt be doing either! (unless under your supervision)
jumpoff/ one nighter= pop bottles and roll up till we cant! NO CIGS!
cosign.
op i see you stay in gywnn oak did you go to woodlawn?
nerd.gif

met a betch one night, and for the good 3 hours i was 'floatin' around her she went through bout 9 blaccs in that period

my girl tried smoking like once then she smoked a black a mild like a week later hasnt told me about smokin since idk if she has or whatever but its veryunattractive

I am ok if a female drinks socially, and not over the top either. A girl who smokes is out of the question.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I don't smoke or drink.....I can tolerate a female drinking, but smoking is nasty and trife to me

Wow. Wish i had your elf control. Only people i can think of that dont smoke or drink on NT is Lurkin and you. Im pretty sure there are a lot more though.

add another to that list ... chick i'm talking to now said she used to smoke a couple of years ago for a bit ... i couldn't even hide the
sick.gif
... she hit me w/ the i didn't even inhale ...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
... she got real sad ... i was like
sick.gif
... just a huge turn off to me

how u say ur girl is nothing special doggy? You a lame son..thats my word.

whats wrong with a girl that drinks, if she not abusing it like an alcoholic does. I need a chick thats gonna wanna drink with me...i would be blown if my

girl didn't drink.

I'm still trying to figure out why the OP said his girl is nothing special.... I mean even if she was ugly... You shouldnt say your girl is nothingspecial... She looks good to me... Maybe thats the reason shes out drinking and partying... because she feels like shes "nothing special"

Originally Posted by squadboy415

girlfriend/wifey= shouldnt be doing either! (unless under your supervision)
thats exactly how i feel, i mean like that other NT'er said nobody wants a chick that makes "herself susceptible to being taken advantageof when she has a bf in a different school"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

cosign.
op i see you stay in gywnn oak did you go to woodlawn?
nerd.gif
I went to Western Tech
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'm still trying to figure out why the OP said his girl is nothing special.... I mean even if she was ugly... You shouldnt say your girl is nothing special... She looks good to me... Maybe thats the reason shes out drinking and partying... because she feels like shes "nothing special"
I mean i only said that cuz every other NT'er is dating supermodels n i was expecting a comment like "her eyebrow aren't even"or "something about her complection is off" or "her hair seems 30cm too short....she a 7.5"
laugh.gif

smoking cigarettes is just nasty, for both men and women.

i don't mind if my girl drinks because i do the same.

I find a female smoking unattractive. But drinking is cool, If she doesnt get out of control.

Back
Top Bottom