NT 25 & Up Where yall at???

turn 31 in august

- love my job (wish it paid more)
- love my wife
- love my puppy
- hate my mortgage payment + hoa dues + mellaroos + property taxes (stupid prop tax bill for 2010 was $10K ughhhhh)
- wifes car is paid off in august. God willing my car will last me another 5 years so we can start stackin
- im fat (happy fat weight)
- i eat very well and with reckless abandon (which is why im fat)
- havent touched a basketball in months
- i love money so much that is the only way i can motivate myself to exercise. i pay $200 for 5 weeks (3x a week) of bootcamp at 630am. my motivation to not piss away that money is what forces me awake in the morning
- outside of running, golf is the closest thing that me and my boys do these days that is somewhat considered a sport or physical activity
- i drink way more than i should be
- i smoke trees more often than i should be
- i fear the day that the wife and i decide to have children and i actually have to grow up and quit all that childish behavior

Listening to a lot of the freshmen class when I ride around the city. Still loving hip-hop.

Paying off loans

Focused in buying a townhome, once my lease is up

Single, still trying to get at these females. Talking to one in particular, not sure where I wanna go with her.

Healthy as I ever been. Just hit 225lbs, 5x. Feeling good about myself.

Dedicated professional. Pride myself on my productivity at work; but I'm in no way defined through my profession.

Still roaming NT.

Listening to a lot of the freshmen class when I ride around the city. Still loving hip-hop.

Paying off loans

Focused in buying a townhome, once my lease is up

Single, still trying to get at these females. Talking to one in particular, not sure where I wanna go with her.

Healthy as I ever been. Just hit 225lbs, 5x. Feeling good about myself.

Dedicated professional. Pride myself on my productivity at work; but I'm in no way defined through my profession.

Still roaming NT.

Turning 25 in June.

-trying to finish up my BS in Chemistry
-my GF is almost done with her masters in civil engineering. SMH at myself. She's 23.
-working in the Organic Chem lab for free

I gotta get my act together.

Turning 25 in June.

-trying to finish up my BS in Chemistry
-my GF is almost done with her masters in civil engineering. SMH at myself. She's 23.
-working in the Organic Chem lab for free

I gotta get my act together.

Just turned 25 in feb

Like my job but always looking for better

Raising my son (got full custody
pimp.gif
)

All is great with the wife

Starting to work out again and playing ball

About to stop buying sneakers (150+ pairs and no time to wear any)

Waste money on the above^^^^

Love the city life but trying to buy a house out in florida or somewhere hot 3/4 of the year

Loving life right now

Just turned 25 in feb

Like my job but always looking for better

Raising my son (got full custody
pimp.gif
)

All is great with the wife

Starting to work out again and playing ball

About to stop buying sneakers (150+ pairs and no time to wear any)

Waste money on the above^^^^

Love the city life but trying to buy a house out in florida or somewhere hot 3/4 of the year

Loving life right now

29, 30 in Sept.

Married 2/26/2011
Love my wife
Love my Boxer puppy
Hate my job.
Looking to get my credit right so I can buy a home end of year or start of next.
No kids

29, 30 in Sept.

Married 2/26/2011
Love my wife
Love my Boxer puppy
Hate my job.
Looking to get my credit right so I can buy a home end of year or start of next.
No kids

22, will be 23 in June.

-Looking to jumpstart my career in Civil Engineering, preferably in Southern California.
-Love my gf
-Hate my apartment
-Hoping my car lasts another 100,000 miles. Definitely don't need to worry about buying another car anytime soon.
-No kids.
-Need better credit
-Still smoke a gang of trees. Trying to drink more alcohol instead
laugh.gif

22, will be 23 in June.

-Looking to jumpstart my career in Civil Engineering, preferably in Southern California.
-Love my gf
-Hate my apartment
-Hoping my car lasts another 100,000 miles. Definitely don't need to worry about buying another car anytime soon.
-No kids.
-Need better credit
-Still smoke a gang of trees. Trying to drink more alcohol instead
laugh.gif

33 right here and still feel and look like I'm in my mid 20s.

Flame on youngins.

-Working
-Married
-Raising kids
-Hustling
-Full time student
-Enjoying life
-Bout it

Will be 29 this May.

- Employed.
- Been around the world and back.
- Loved, Met the most amazing person in the planet.
- Excellent Credit.
- Lost 17 lbs and cut 7% of body fat. 14% Body fat as of March 2011, I want cut that last 4% before summer.
- Car has been paid off.
- No kids

Will be 29 this May.

- Employed.
- Been around the world and back.
- Loved, Met the most amazing person in the planet.
- Excellent Credit.
- Lost 17 lbs and cut 7% of body fat. 14% Body fat as of March 2011, I want cut that last 4% before summer.
- Car has been paid off.
- No kids

33 right here and still feel and look like I'm in my mid 20s.

Flame on youngins.

-Working
-Married
-Raising kids
-Hustling
-Full time student
-Enjoying life
-Bout it

25, turning 26 on the 29th

i've been playing catch up for slacking and goofing off for a few years but doing a decent job at catching up rather then making excuses for my past mishaps..

doing the full time school thing til i graduate next year, doing the ebay thing and a few other side hustles to have money for traveling and whatever other expences i have,

25, turning 26 on the 29th

i've been playing catch up for slacking and goofing off for a few years but doing a decent job at catching up rather then making excuses for my past mishaps..

doing the full time school thing til i graduate next year, doing the ebay thing and a few other side hustles to have money for traveling and whatever other expences i have,

Back
Top Bottom