NT 25 & Up Where yall at???

Originally Posted by versache530

will be 30 in June

great job
car paid off, planning to cop a benz at the end of the year or first of next year
closing on a nice house next month, got a helluva deal on it
traveling
hustling on the side (gotta stack those chips)
finnaly saving money
still coppin sneaks, though no where near as many pair as i did in the past
mentoring my cousin, he moved to Atlanta to stay with me and go to school, i'm grooming him to be greater than me. schooling him on all the mistakes i've made and seeing that he doesn't do the same, which will give him a nice headstart in life.
life is good.
I'm 27 and work at a juvenile detention. i swear we weren't like this in 90's. Seems like kids just don't give an eff at all. Props to you for being proactive about it. The kids I deal with either have no families, have families that don't care/don't have a clue...so naturally these kids have no means of succeeding and therefore have no hope. It's tough teaching teenagers basic life skills.

will be 30 in June

great job
car paid off, planning to cop a benz at the end of the year or first of next year
traveling
finnaly saving money
mentoring my cousin, he moved to Atlanta to stay with me and go to school, i'm grooming him to be greater than me. schooling him on all the mistakes i've made and seeing that he doesn't do the same, which will give him a nice headstart in life.
life is good.
I'm 27 and work at a juvenile detention. i swear we weren't like this in 90's. Seems like kids just don't give an eff at all. Props to you for being proactive about it. The kids I deal with either have no families, have families that don't care/don't have a clue...so naturally these kids have no means of succeeding and therefore have no hope. It's tough teaching teenagers basic life skills.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Turning 25 in June.

-trying to finish up my BS in Chemistry
-my GF is almost done with her masters in civil engineering. SMH at myself. She's 23.
-working in the Organic Chem lab for free

I gotta get my act together.
im 25 and on my first year, so compared to me your act is on point.

ME:

-moving to florida next August
-cant wait to go back in school
-love my two beautiful daughters
-gf is a pain in the *#+(cause of my cheating)

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Turning 25 in June.

-trying to finish up my BS in Chemistry
-my GF is almost done with her masters in civil engineering. SMH at myself. She's 23.
-working in the Organic Chem lab for free

I gotta get my act together.
im 25 and on my first year, so compared to me your act is on point.

ME:

-moving to florida next August
-cant wait to go back in school
-love my two beautiful daughters
-gf is a pain in the *#+(cause of my cheating)

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

will be 30 in June

great job
traveling
finnaly saving money
life is good.

so true. basically undoing all the bad habits and laziness is my struggle. in my cousin's case, his mom gave him everything he wanted, but didn't teach him anything, so lots of times, I'm just baffled by his lack of knowledge about real life in general. trying to make him see that nobody is going to give you a handout. if you want something you have to go get it and don't take no for an answer. how to be assertive. things like that.

will be 30 in June

great job
traveling
finnaly saving money
life is good.

so true. basically undoing all the bad habits and laziness is my struggle. in my cousin's case, his mom gave him everything he wanted, but didn't teach him anything, so lots of times, I'm just baffled by his lack of knowledge about real life in general. trying to make him see that nobody is going to give you a handout. if you want something you have to go get it and don't take no for an answer. how to be assertive. things like that.

lol read every damn comment in this thread and out of a bunch of post only 2 people are "going through it"........

seems like the rest of the folks that are still struggling to make it like most of ya'll said *#@$ this thread and decided not to post.

this joint will make a new NTer think NT has nothing but dude's that are making some serious paper lol.

lol read every damn comment in this thread and out of a bunch of post only 2 people are "going through it"........

seems like the rest of the folks that are still struggling to make it like most of ya'll said *#@$ this thread and decided not to post.

this joint will make a new NTer think NT has nothing but dude's that are making some serious paper lol.

i am turning 25 this year
but i'm a general manager at a hotel
pimp.gif

I'm 27, I'll be 28 in June.

I've been living in LA for a year now. I'm the general manager at my job, making salary and I drive a company car. The fist year was definitely a struggle, but I'm cool now. Just working this survival job, while I work on my actual career which is acting.

I'm 27, I'll be 28 in June.

I've been living in LA for a year now. I'm the general manager at my job, making salary and I drive a company car. The fist year was definitely a struggle, but I'm cool now. Just working this survival job, while I work on my actual career which is acting.

Didn't know there were so many "old heads," in here.

As for me:

Resident physician
Married
One son
Just bought a house in LA
pimp.gif

paid off the Benzo and just bought a XF.

To all you young bucks, stay in school and work hard. Trust, all that pain you go through now will pay off in the near future.

Didn't know there were so many "old heads," in here.

As for me:

Resident physician
Married
One son
Just bought a house in LA
pimp.gif

paid off the Benzo and just bought a XF.

To all you young bucks, stay in school and work hard. Trust, all that pain you go through now will pay off in the near future.

This.... I work in Juvenile Probation  so I see it all too common, these 90s and soon 00s kids are way different than we were growing up.  Majority of my juveniles dont even know basic manly hygiene or what to do when faced with a problem

Turn 29 in June

Got a job in the field I went to college for

have my Masters degree

Good Credit, Low Debt Ratio

Work Out

Looking to buy a townhome within next 2 years (DC Area Home Prices FTL)
30t6p3b.gif

TEAM OLDHEADS!!

This.... I work in Juvenile Probation  so I see it all too common, these 90s and soon 00s kids are way different than we were growing up.  Majority of my juveniles dont even know basic manly hygiene or what to do when faced with a problem

Turn 29 in June

Got a job in the field I went to college for

have my Masters degree

Good Credit, Low Debt Ratio

Work Out

Looking to buy a townhome within next 2 years (DC Area Home Prices FTL)
30t6p3b.gif

TEAM OLDHEADS!!

Back
Top Bottom