NT 25 & Up Where yall at???

I just turned 25 in January....

So all i am doing is working, own a house, a couple cars, doing pretty good the love deparment, and just living the life

I just turned 25 in January....

So all i am doing is working, own a house, a couple cars, doing pretty good the love deparment, and just living the life

Just turned 25 in March.

I'm working, finishing up school, just got into a relationship the beginning of march, and now I am looking to buy my own place.

Just turned 25 in March.

I'm working, finishing up school, just got into a relationship the beginning of march, and now I am looking to buy my own place.

coppin some property this year in 203 area code, thinkin like stamford so im close to NYC

still goin hard in the gym

working

coppin some property this year in 203 area code, thinkin like stamford so im close to NYC

still goin hard in the gym

working

will be 26 in July.

working. saving money. trying to get back in shape. aspiring to open a business. quality of life on the rise.

will be 26 in July.

working. saving money. trying to get back in shape. aspiring to open a business. quality of life on the rise.

27 ...

working, saving, looking for a promotion within or make a move to a new firm ...

will be an interesting year ...

27 ...

working, saving, looking for a promotion within or make a move to a new firm ...

will be an interesting year ...

Turn 29 in May 
tired.gif

- Life is good
-Physically improving everyday (running and working out more
smokin.gif
)
- Eating better = feeling better
-Saving money
-hustling on the side for unnecessary expenses (clothes/shoes/etc)
-About to buy a truck
- Looking to buy a house at the end of the year.
-Traveling a bit more.

Turn 29 in May 
tired.gif

- Life is good
-Physically improving everyday (running and working out more
smokin.gif
)
- Eating better = feeling better
-Saving money
-hustling on the side for unnecessary expenses (clothes/shoes/etc)
-About to buy a truck
- Looking to buy a house at the end of the year.
-Traveling a bit more.

Got a crib, whip almost paid off, decent job, been hitting the gym.  "Only thing missing in a mrs"

Got a crib, whip almost paid off, decent job, been hitting the gym.  "Only thing missing in a mrs"

sales manager at a car dealership, watch collection, jewelry, clothes, decent car... next thing is a crib.. not sure if i wanna condo or a house.. but thats in the next year or two..

sales manager at a car dealership, watch collection, jewelry, clothes, decent car... next thing is a crib.. not sure if i wanna condo or a house.. but thats in the next year or two..

turn 31 in august

- love my job (wish it paid more)
- love my wife
- love my puppy
- hate my mortgage payment + hoa dues + mellaroos + property taxes (stupid prop tax bill for 2010 was $10K ughhhhh)
- wifes car is paid off in august. God willing my car will last me another 5 years so we can start stackin
- im fat (happy fat weight)
- i eat very well and with reckless abandon (which is why im fat)
- havent touched a basketball in months
- i love money so much that is the only way i can motivate myself to exercise. i pay $200 for 5 weeks (3x a week) of bootcamp at 630am. my motivation to not piss away that money is what forces me awake in the morning
- outside of running, golf is the closest thing that me and my boys do these days that is somewhat considered a sport or physical activity
- i drink way more than i should be
- i smoke trees more often than i should be
- i fear the day that the wife and i decide to have children and i actually have to grow up and quit all that childish behavior

Back
Top Bottom