****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

my recent pickups
82a266d1020ba6a17813cf1a5b578ba016401463.pjpg

all i need is seasons 1 and 4 of home movies

Here's some random pickups. I got more at the parents house including some nike am 90 id's. Finally found some 1's but fit a bit small. will dotill i find a 15 in em. Nice tip for you guys. If you're midsoles are a bit yellowed, use Mr. CLean's magic eraser. Just scrub hard, letting it fallapart, and the midsoles come out bright white! First pair of hyperdunksand they are living up to the hype. I need a black pair to ball in since these are so nice: Never posted these pickups. Mad that I spent retail on the eggplants only to findthem the next day at shoetrends for $140
frown.gif
These are just dope esp for$30 shipped. No idea what they are or care if they are limited, they just look sick! whole toe is 3m:

Last Saturday- My Boy with the OG BOX and lace locks for 135 what ya think??

Last Sunday- niketown X Boundless X Neighborhood Haze man X Mobile (on the run):

Today- Swoosh $183 shipped for both. Bakins are mine eggplants for my boy.

I can't even explain how happy I am to finally have this pair. Far from being the most lavish dunk ever, but this type of quality is unmatched bytoday's standards. Sometimes simplicity can be serendipitous.

2003 Premium High

Everything else from the past week and a half:

nice pickups everyone....

Got these today...

Lasers are for my bro's birthday. Got my size on the way from NDC.

Also got these 2 weeks ago in Canada....

Im loving the red ones for real... so soft and comfortable.. gonna be a nice shoe.

351zpg0.jpg

21lmwyb.jpg

Laser 1s. from a store called Pulse.

they insisted they come out next week lol. i was like nooo, sorry body.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Originally Posted by JMKickz

nbirn2103 -- the paris are dope, no doubt about that.... and I hate to do this (even tho NT loves this crap) but it sure seems like all you buy are HYPED up and very expensive SBs. I mean, londons, tokyos, pigeons, paris, and who the hell knows what else. I guess what Im asking is if you ever even wear them or just buy whats "cool"
Fair question. I've collected shoes for about 10 + years now. There came a point in my life where I was in dire need of money and had to sell everything that I had off to recover from my financial difficulties.

There are some shoes I always wanted growing up that I could never afford. Shoes I saw release and pass me by. But now that I hold a few jobs, I am able to purchase the shoes I once wanted.

I have two collections - one that I keep DS and the other that I wear. The more rarer shoes, I do keep DS (like the city series dunks) for the sake of value. However I do have many rare shoes I do rock (mainly jordan's - 99 jordan bred iv's, true blue iii's, cements iii's, etc. . . )

I can't say I buy "what's cool". But I do like to buy shoes that I like that I know will hold their value.

Fair enough. thanks for not makin it a big deal. Dope kicks. Im also just bitter cause I rock a 13
frown.gif
To each their own

Originally Posted by az005us

so they arent coming out at footlocker or anything?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by az005us

so they arent coming out at footlocker or anything?

no, select accounts and certain jordan retaliers... places like active and michael k's and some privately owned boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom